[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 2

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

And here's the general GRAAL!!!!!

Option winner of the 2010 Bobile Championship, who will write a competent, that's profitable

SPEC FOR WRITING AN EA

The trades are made by pending orders of limit, take-profit and stop-loss types.
As a technical indicator three muwings with different periods are used.
The default values are 5, 14 and 17. Smoothing method: averaged (Smoothed).
МА parameter for calculation is taken: average price ( high + low / 2). The shift is not applied.
The default setting is USD|JPY, T-frame is 15 min.

Limits are set at the level of middle and slow МА to buy if the MAs are up in order (to sell if they are down in order) and there are more than/equal to N points between each MA value. The default N is 2.
Each period of time limiters are moved to the levels corresponding to the values of the slow and middle МА.
By default T.P. = 190 pips, S.L. = 130 pips.
As conditions for placing Limits in the opposite direction arise, T.Profits on open positions are changed to the value of the average MA (where an order to enter the market in the opposite direction is also placed).
The algorithm then repeats... i.e. ALL limiters (including Take Profit) are moved each time period.
Two buys must alternate with two sales and vice versa.

sergeev:

need a little clarification on your TOR - what do you mean by "rising", "falling" ?

But if you look at the angle of the MA, i.e.

MA (shifted left) - MA (present) = slope angle (more(falling rate) or less(rising rate) zero (or noise threshold close to zero - flat) ?)

This is the kind of indicator I would start a trending strategy with...

Please post the code of the indicator + screenshot. And then we will move on

Yes, and the MA - we calculate the formula (from left to right):

sum of closing(or opening or maximum or minimum or... all variants) prices of bars in the current timeframe, divided by their number (MA period)

This will be a cycle in a cycle

And let us try to do it against a white background. It will be more fun

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

I also need to write an EA, it's not clear to me how to make it

I also need to write an EA and I'm not sure how to make it work in a loop, i.e. to make it hang and work continuously, rather than

I'm not sure how to make it work in cycle.

iv_danko:

I also need to write an EA, it's not clear to me how to make it

I also need to write an EA and I'm not sure how to make it work in a loop, i.e. to make it hang and work continuously, rather than

I don't know how to make it work in cycles.

Very simply, place the EA file not in the scripts folder, but in the EAs folder.

vasya_vasya:
Very simply, place the EA file not in the scripts folder, but in the EAs folder.

I see, you don't need to write an event handler, you don't need to loop.

And the data after each pass can be saved in global variables?

Zdratvujte,mozete napisat indikator stob po kasaniju ceni vidavl zvukoj signal?

andrius:

Zdratvujte,mozete napisat indikator stob po kasaniju ceni vidavl zvukoj signal?

have a look here.
Reason: