[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 4

AM2:

Started as is, gives error wrong lot. Replaced 0.01 with 0.1 all works.

Maybe your account has a minimum lot of 0.1.

Or you got other errors in your log?

shows an error here, I am sure of it, it is not about lots

if (TradeNow && total < 1) {
PrevCl = iClose(Symbol(), 0, 2);
CurrCl = iClose(Symbol(), 0, 1);
SellLimit = Bid;
BuyLimit = Ask;
if (!ShortTrade && !LongTrade) {
NumOfTrades = total;
iLots = NormalizeDouble(Lots * MathPow(LotExponent, NumOfTrades), lotdecimal);
if (PrevCl > CurrCl) {
if (iRSI(NULL, PERIOD_H1, 13, PRICE_CLOSE, 1) > RsiMinimum ) {
ticket = OpenPendingOrder(1, iLots, Bid, slip, Bid, 0, 0, EAName + "-" + NumOfTrades, MagicNumber, 0, HotPink);
if (ticket < 0) {
Print("3Error: ", GetLastError());
return (0);
}
LastBuyPrice = FindLastBuyPrice();
NewOrdersPlaced = TRUE;
}
} else {
if (iRSI(NULL, PERIOD_H1, 5, PRICE_CLOSE, 1) < RsiMaximum ) {
ticket = OpenPendingOrder(0, iLots, Ask, slip, Ask, 0, 0, EAName + "-" + NumOfTrades, MagicNumber, 0, Lime);
if (ticket < 0) {
Print("4Error: ", GetLastError());
return (0);
}
LastSellPrice = FindLastSellPrice();
NewOrdersPlaced = TRUE;

On the demo it works fine and the readings are high, but when it is run, there is an error of either 3error or 4error for some reason

on the real

ballak369:
on real account

or you can remake this EA for MT5

Good afternoon, could you please write some addendum. I need that after closing a Stoploss position, the next N positions will open with a lot increased by M, and the subsequent positions will open with the standard lot again.

Who has a minute really needs the following:

An autograph type line, with activation after N minutes of opening. When touched from above or below, the pose closes.

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Hello. There is an interesting strategy, clearly formalized, stipulated all the conditions. It's true not the right ratio of stop and profit, but on the history it seems to "take place". There is a video (all clear and understandable) 132Mb. Видео залил на народ: http://narod.ru/disk/5334194001/%D0%A1%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%20%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7%D1%8F%D1%89%D0%B8%D0%B5.avi.html. Please take a look, maybe you can make an advisor

An advisor is needed. All wishes are in the archive.
Files:
ndkkfadt.rar  15 kb

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Please prescribe Stoploss. My EA has good 100% monthly growth. I know that you have to put it after OpenSend. but I can not. THANK YOU!
Files:
gkymhkkc.rar  22 kb

radist9:

Hello all

Please write an EA

TS simple about 300%, 400% per day

gogatut@list.ru

Skype gogtut

Reason: