[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 12

sasha1985, stop spamming. Three posts in a row about the same thing is too much.

I'm here for the first time so it just so happens that three

So clean up after yourself.

Hello, I need an EA which would place positions in both directions at a given distance from the market (e.g. Bay Stop and Sell Limit, optionally better to place in one direction), taking into account the spread. With possibility to enable trailers while the position is not in the market and move to Breakeven (according to flexible criteria) after it has been opened. And if there is an option to automatically open or close positions after previous positions are closed, it would be great.

Hello !

Interested in an EA that works on a pullback. When starting it asks for currency pairs and for each one set values above and below the market (probably enough for 3 levels) with take profit (manually). The main task is to place pending orders, when the specified number of orders is open, the remaining pending orders are removed and when closing at take profit they are placed again at the same values (if course the price has not moved). In future a block of calculated values can be added. For some pairs, these may be fixed values (in the sense of Х,ХХ01 to Х,ХХ99), for others - dynamic calculation of levels, for example by Fibo at the beginning of sessions.

Good afternoon.
Dear programmers. Please write an Expert Advisor:
1) Trade on H-4;
2) Pair - any;
3) StopLoss=50;
4) TakeProfit=100;
5) Lot=0,01;
6) Trailing Stop=30;
Calculation:
7) If
High-Low(last candle)>0,01;
And
High-Low(penultimate candle)>0,01;
, in 15 minutes after the last candle close - buy.
8) High-Low(of the last candle)<0.01;
AND
High-Low(of the penultimate candle)<0.01;
, in 15 minutes after the last candle's close - sell.

And please comment on each operation.

Calculation:<br / translate="no"> 7) If
High-Low(of the last candlestick)>0.01;
И
High-Low(of the penultimate candle)>0.01;
then 15 minutes after the last candle closes, buy.
8) High-Low(of the last candle) <0.01;
И
High-Low(penultimate candle)<0.01;
15 min after the last candle closes - sell.

And please comment on each operation.

i.e. if High minus Low is more than 100 pips, we buy, and if low, we sell, regardless of the direction of the candles.

That's original...

I wanted to job order an EA, however I am unable to re-authorise when trying to submit an order, although I am authorised on mcool5:

The Expert Advisor, which takes into account the time of price consolidation in the body of the previous candle:

I need to write an Expert Advisor, which according to the readings of the indicator, which I will present, opens buy when the blue point (line) is located below and within the shadow of the just completed candle in the selected TF (preferably H1), and below the green and red points (lines). If the blue point (line) is positioned high and above the green and red points (lines), open buy, of course, preliminarily closing the sell position, if it was opened earlier. If the former verdict is confirmed, the position remains active. If all three points (lines) are inside the body of a small candle (i.e. not in the shadow) - out of the market. That's it. We will discuss with the Appliciant/Developer. Maybe someone will do it here?

denis_orlov:

i.e. if High minus Low is more than 100 pips, we buy, and if low, we sell, regardless of the direction of the candles.

original...

Example: If High=1.3785 subtract Low=1.3679 we get=0.01 - Buy.

This thread is being closed because it has not fulfilled its function for a long time.

Please write to the author of the thread(https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/radist9/) as soon as possible.

All new posts will be deleted without warning.

Reason: