[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

write:

JonKatana:

Candelabra is a trading system that requires no indicators or technical analysis, working on a clean chart, with a single order. It requires only 5 minutes once a day.

Description: After the close of the daily candle of the previous day, open an order at the Open price of the coming day in the same direction, in which was formed a daily candle of the previous day (if it was bullish - open order Buy, if bearish - Sell) with Stop Loss on the extremum of the previous day candle (if we place an order Buy, then the Stop Loss for it expose on the low price mark of the previous day candle, if we place the order Sell, then the Stop Loss for it expose on the High position of the previous day candle). Take Profit or Trailing Stop are not used.

At the end of the day (by the end of the day candle), there are three possible options:

1) The order type is correct, and the daily candle closed in the profitable direction. Then the order is closed, the profit is fixed, and the algorithm repeats.

2) A Stop Loss has triggered. The algorithm is repeated from the beginning.

3) The candlestick turns in an unprofitable direction, but it has not reached Stop Loss level during the day. Then this order is left until it does not trigger the Stop Loss, or any subsequent day will not close in profit for this order. A new order is still placed every day according to the algorithm regardless of the previous day's pending orders.

P. S.: manual testing on EURUSD during the last 110 days has shown +2300 pips profit with maximal continuous drawdown around 350 pips.

wipe your nose at Jon Katana ;)

IgorM:

write:

wipe your nose at Jon Katana ;)
I support it, but not for the sake of wiping...

sever30:
I support it, but not for the sake of wiping...

support, for the good of humanity!

check this out https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38552

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

And for the money?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Write - the idea is simple:

If the rate goes up, you need BAY, if it goes down, you need SELL. The lot is minimal.

I will wait here.

new-rena:

Write - the idea is simple:

If the exchange rate goes up, you need BAY, if it goes down, you need SELL. The lot is minimal.

I will wait here.

I need a little clarification on your TOR - what do you mean by "rising" and "falling" ?

Sergstuddek, don't duplicate posts in different threads. This only reduces the chances of an answer. Message deleted.

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Let's e-mail me the TOR.

Or here

Files:
kis.rar  8 kb

IgorM:

write:

I support you. write a candybar. and then there will be harder problems.
Reason: