[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 8

khorosh:
I'll do it when I have some free time and send it to you in person.
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you!

Help me write an advisor on a simple indicator FIBOBARS.When the indicator light changes after the candle closes, orders open with stops and profits. As a thank you I will give a good deal copier

khorosh:
I'll do it when I have some free time and send it to you in person.
Hi, I've written you 2 messages in your inbox, but I must have done something wrong as they didn't stay in my outbox. I have some suggestions for the advisor, hopefully they can lead to an optimisation of its performance. Please reply if you have received any messages in the last 3 days. Didn't want to clutter up the forum for no reason.

Hello. If the offer still stands and it's not too much trouble, please help me write an EA. If I can, I would like someone to send me some working EA. I want to see how to write a really working EA that in the future would learn to at least something to do myself!

Anyone who can help me please send me an e-mail: Dronn512@rambler.ru

The description of the trading strategy will send me by mail.

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

I do not mind if you sell it, I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Please write an EA for NMA. I want it to open a position when the red colour appears and set a stop loss of 15 points. And the profit when the green colour appears. Stop and profit on the same principle. I would be very grateful. The indicator is attached.

Files:

Please write such an advisor:

Conditions:

EMA of 50 and fractals are required.

Pending orders are placed when the fractals are on either side of the EMA.

BUY = spread + 1 pip from the fractal level, SELL = spread + 1 pip from the fractal level.

Take Profit = 30-50 pips, StopLoss = beyond the opposite fractal.

I don't know if this is a good strategy or not, so I want to test it. Thanks.

Taken from here http://66.147.242.155/~speculan/forum/showthread.php?t=806&page=4

Thanks, I found it. I'll give it a try. I'll let you know the results later.

But I have already tested something, or rather tried to. But I haven't got anything at all. It turned out to be dead.

Hi, since you are good at mql4, can you help me to improve my EA? Under the terms of the strategy on the hour chart with the opening of each new bar is exhibited order - or + 5 points from the opening price SL = 5 TP = 30 or 35 opening above the MA with a period of 8 up below respectively down. When tested on the formed bars are all normal, as should be one transaction per hour, but when tested on all timesheets, as in the real trade with every change in price exposes order! Tried to bind to the time so far no luck! Can you tell me how to open a deal only once per hour when the bar opens!? The curve is not bad with a reasonable lot I have an open thread "Can you tell me what the error is?" or write mistersmeet@rambler.ru Sincerely, Andrew.

7-7-770:

Good afternoon.

Please write an EA for NMA. To open a position when red colour appears and put a stop loss of 15 pips. And the profit when the green colour appears. Stop and profit on the same principle. I would be very grateful. The indicator is attached.

Good morning. Tried to test Vinin's NMA advisor, works one way. It either buys or sells. I don't see why it's so complicated. Just a lot of unnecessary mess and a waste of my nerves. I don't want to offend the author, but maybe someone needs it. I offer a good system, in my opinion. I wish I could write it myself, otherwise it would be really good. The system will be very simple and profitable. Maybe who can help?)
Reason: