[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 5

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Please write an EA. The idea and everything you need in the archive http://fs10.www.ex.ua/load/110acb1f8c80fd1644bb8ce00f1e8c09/8649078/MiGraale.rar. Thank you very much.

Sorry for the link, the archive does not fit (even if it is small)

goga:

Hello all

Please write an EA

TS simple about 300%,400% per day

gogatut@list.ru

skype gogtut

!!!

I have written to you in person.

ExpertSource.mq4 (5.1 Kb) View
ExpertReceiver.mq4 (22.8 Kb) View

Who can correct the deal copier, deals will be copied but not closed.

Also I need to copy deals from ECN accounts with symbols like EURUSDmam, GBPUSDmam etc..

Is it possible?

I have contacted the author too.

ExpertSource.mq4 (5.1 Kb) View
ExpertReceiver.mq4 (22.8 Kb) View
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9477

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

The idea is great.

I have to put 200 square metres of tiles in my flat

underneath the tiles is underfloor heating!

the floor heating sensors should be in copper pipes

because only morons put them in corrugated plastic (I'm serious), they won't get into them!

The underfloor heating must be laid first - let there be thin mats - and then

The mats have to be glued down so that they don't float up when the floor is filled with underfloor heating.

before laying the mats - fill in the screed with Accostop (* you already have a perfect screed).

Who would do it for free, after all only some 700-900 rubles per square meter well if

tile is more expensive then 1000r... and if the tile is very expensive then up to 2000r.

--

any chance of me finding someone to do it for free?

probably - can't!

here we see only one thing - the man is a student - he wants to get his hand in writing the experts

and get some ideas in the form of terms of reference!

there was a case in history where a wealthy programmer - an altruist - wrote

he had so much fun at his old age - he wanted to do it for free! He had so much money that he did not need new ones! That's why he was coding out of boredom - quite advanced systems!

But that's obviously not the case in this thread!

--

a serious customer (who wants a quality expert) is unlikely

would bite to such an offer, because it will be written by an MQL student

--

Dear programmers, please help me to create a simple EA which will put a virtual (so that broker can not see them) stoploss and takeprofit to an open position with a given number of points, and trawl a virtual stop from one point.

Sancha:
Dear programmers, please help me to create a simple EA that will put a virtual (so that the broker cannot see them) stoploss and takeprofit to an open position with a given number of points, as well as trailing a virtual stop from one point.

I think this is available at www.kimiv.ru

All hello.Quite a working system, zig-zag + martin.We take an indicator semaphore ZZ and cycle kroufr. setup: on the semaphore yellow circle with the number 3 at the bottom and the cycle kroufr within 10-0, stand in buy ... put limit orders to rollback 120-200pp (depending on pair) ... and all ... on the sell all the opposite ... I use H1 ... total orders 6 (1 first + 5 limit orders to the last one = 120pp) ...all in all 6orders (1 first order + 5 Limit orders), (total from the first order to the last one =120pp) ....SL = 50pp from the last order, TP = 50pp from the first order ... i want to automate the process so i can set orders automatically according to the MM

aleks7557:
All hello.Quite a working system, zig-zag + martin.We take semaphore ZZ and cycle kroufr. setup: on semaphore yellow circle with number 3 at the bottom and the cycle kroufr within 10-0, stand in buy ... put limit orders to rollback 120-200pp (depending on pair) ...and all ...on the sell all the opposite .......i use H1....total orders 6 (1 first + 5 limit orders), (total from first order to last order = 120pp) ....SL = 50pp from last order, TP = 50pp from the first order... i would like to automate the process... i would like to set orders automatically according to MM

Hi, who could re-do a scriptthat puts a LOC at market price to a scriptthat puts a pending order at a set number of points from market + lot multiplierfunction.
I have a working 1st variant in the Appendix, where OP_SELL, OP_BUY should be changed to OP_BUYSTOP, OP_SELLSTOP...
and add variable Dist = indent
and Mn Lot=loc multiplier variable.
Thanks to everyone who responds...
Files:
lockkopen.mq4  4 kb
Reason: