[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 13

Hi, would you like to consider changing your EA "inside bar + masd" - can I change the entry parameters so that the placing of orders takes place not on the candle of the inside bar itself, but outside the defining bar! The settings for the current EA don't quite work for me on mt4! Would like to consider writing for mt4! And couldn't find a description of the parameters, who is responsible for what! When testing - everything goes to the drain!

Thanks

I trade inside bars myself, but of a different type! And the main time frame is H4! The returns are very high and stable!

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

I need an Expert Advisor based on the Traditional MACD 1.3 indicator for MT5. If you agree I will write the details.

Vasiliy Orlov:

And for the money?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was a good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Hello, I have an idea that is 99% sure, but I have to send you an idea for the software, it would be good if you could send me a link to it.

Can you write an EA with 3 indicators? If so, I will send you the algorithm

Files:
USDCADH1.png  82 kb

Good afternoon, we are in great need of a COUNTER

which opens buy/sell position simultaneously/separately

if buy position(s) are open, it does not open

if sell position(s) are open, it does not open

the point is my trading system requires me to always be in the market!

Reason: