[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 3

Quantum:
have a look here.

Eto po po horizontalnim linijam, jesli xaraso ponel.A mne nuzno imeno po naklonim linijam stob vidaval zvukovoj signal

uze nasol napisanij. mozet kamu prigodit.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8639

Sergey2005TR:

And here's the GRAAL!!!!! in general

The variant of the winner of the 2010 Bobile Championship, the one who can write correctly, the one who will get the profit.

TOR FOR WRITING EA

The trades are made by pending orders like limit, take-profit and stop-loss.
As a technical indicator three muwings with different periods are used.
The default values are 5, 14 and 17. Smoothing method: averaged (Smoothed).
МА parameter for calculation is taken: average price ( high + low / 2). The shift is not applied.
The default setting is USD|JPY, T-frame is 15 min.

Limits are set at the level of middle and slow МА to buy if the MAs are up in order (to sell if they are down in order) and there are more than/equal to N points between each MA value. The default N is 2.
Each period of time limiters are moved to the levels corresponding to the values of the slow and middle МА.
By default T.P. = 190 pips, S.L. = 130 pips.
As conditions for placing Limits in the opposite direction arise, T.Profits on open positions are changed for the average MA value (where an order to enter the market in the opposite direction is also placed).
The algorithm then repeats... i.e. ALL limiters (including take profit) are moved each time period.
Two buys must alternate with two sales and vice versa.

Who is the author of this TOR ?

Sergey2005TR:

And here's the GRAAL!!!!! in general

This is a variant of 2010 Boplay winner. The one who'll write it correctly will get the profit.

SPEC FOR WRITING AN EA

The trades are made by pending orders of limit, take-profit and stop-loss types.
As a technical indicator three muwings with different periods are used.
The default values are 5, 14 and 17. Smoothing method: averaged (Smoothed).
МА parameter for calculation is taken: average price ( high + low / 2). The shift is not applied.
The default setting is USD|JPY, T-frame is 15 min.

Limits are set at the level of middle and slow МА to buy if the MAs are up in order (to sell if they are down in order) and there are more than/equal to N points between each MA value. The default N is 2.
Each period of time limiters are moved to the levels corresponding to the values of the slow and middle МА.
By default T.P. = 190 pips, S.L. = 130 pips.
As conditions for placing Limits in the opposite direction arise, T.Profits on open positions are changed to the value of the average MA (where an order to enter the market in the opposite direction is also placed).
The algorithm then repeats... i.e. ALL limiters (including take profit) are moved each time period.
Two buys must alternate with two sales and vice versa.

That, in my opinion, would be closer to the truth.
What can be invented to get a freebie :-)

AM2:

That, in my opinion, would be closer to the truth.
They'll think of anything for free :-)

here, you clever fellows ))))

first post, still relevant! Looking forward to your interesting ToRs

hello, I would like to see an advisor)))) the system of two EMA 50 on the hai and low and momentum (19) on the closing, a signal to sell - close the price below the lower bag and crossing the level of 100 on Momentum, buy - all the opposite, close above the upper bag and momentum bottom-up, can not trail, just open the deal....

thanks

radist9:

first post, still relevant! Looking forward to your interesting ToV

How about this one? :-)

http://forextechno.com/index/systems/0-27

radist9:

I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money).

Help me run this EA in real time
Files:
niko.mq4  22 kb

radist9:

first post, still relevant! Looking forward to your interesting ToR.

TOR sent in my personal, look it up.

Regards Aleg.

ballak369:
Help me run this EA on real account

I tried it as it is and got a lotta error. I replaced 0.01 with 0.1 and it works.

Perhaps your account has a minimum lot size of 0.1.

Or you have other errors in your log?

Reason: