Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 9

001 >> :

God with you what a threat. The purpose -> to show ONE of the options for using the loco. A gad... don't give a shit about the world as it is, at least look in the centre of Moscow...

You haven't been to Paris (probably) yet - it's a real crap there. If you had not seen it yourself I would not have believed it. )))

Urain писал(а) >>

Since there will be no stock poses, less money will be needed.

Yes, but the thing is that no one knows how far the price will move away from the position until it comes back to it. What if there isn't enough money for the depo? And I don't care about it with Lokom, I may wait a week and if the price comes back I will close both positions in profit, and I may close them anytime I want, if I fuck it up.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

You haven't (probably) been to Paris yet - it's a mess there. If I hadn't seen it myself, I wouldn't have believed it. )))

I have not been to France and I have not been to Paris, but I believe it. Judging by Hamburg and Berlin. :)

kombat писал(а) >>

Why wait for anything?

Behold the weather...

The price comes back 90% of the time. You can see it with the naked eye.

Svinozavr >> :

Exactly. The first constructive thought I've seen in all this locophilia.

netophilia?

)))

The question is: why do you think that netting is a universal panacea, and lock is evil?

You may be surprised by the fact that the profit is not the only one.

For example, currencies...

Try, just for the sake of interest, step by step, like VVP said recently: where is the money?

So we press the SELL button and... we sell 1 million yen for Swiss francs.

;)

001 >> :

The price comes back 90% of the time. You can see it with the naked eye.

This is another topic, although indirectly related, and I accept that it comes back.

001 писал(а) >>

Can we consider the lack of positions closed at a loss as an argument?

No. Equity is not the measure of balance...

Svinozavr >> :

You haven't (probably) been to Paris yet - it's a mess there. If I had not seen it myself I would never have believed it. )))

Or maybe ... as our arguments have run out and do not work ... in the old fashioned way like football fans let's shoot a match somewhere in Kazan not to hurt everyone and not to get close to the source....

and we'll dot all the boxes.

All as it should be - webcasts, a nurse on duty, representatives from metaquotes, Alpari sponsors, etc.

a good replacement for the failed mts 2009 championship

kombat писал(а) >>

This is a different topic, though indirectly related, and I accept that it comes back.

That's how many times I could have ruined the lock today if I hadn't opened this thread?

Figar0 >> :

No. It's not balance that's the measure, it's equity...

Well personally I don't argue with that, on the contrary, I always say that equity is our life.

I even offered to put the balance in mt5 away... but I would have done the same with mt4...

Reason: