Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 13

Mischek писал(а) >>

We are full-time agents of influence hired by the grandfathers to fight the locksmiths who take our profits away with win-win lock strategies

That's the job.

Aims and Objectives-

prevent users' demands for changes in mt5 on the forums, allowing the lock pickers in mt4 to take away our customers' legitimate profits

Means-

The aim is to prevent users on the forums to change mt5 to allow locks to take away their legitimate profits from the mt4.

+10. All jokes are part of the joke.

001 >> :

I only trade on net - the exchange, you know. I've been doing forex with MT4 for a while now, just small stuff. And not so long ago either.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

I only trade on net - the stock market, you know. In forex with MT4 I'm just a little thing for now. Not so long ago either.

All the more.

Svinozavr >> :

I only trade on net - the exchange, you know. In forex with MT4, I'm just doing the little things for now. And I haven't been doing it that long.

What's the interest, in forex? Usually the opposite happens (looking at the stages of MT development).

001 >> :

Can we consider the lack of positions closed at a loss as an argument?

It is not an argument, but rather the result of fitting or luck.

That is not the case in the markets. At least if you make a statistically significant number of trades.

Either you have to take small losses, but often enough, or ONE BIG loss will close the MC account.

Mischek >> :

Maybe ask Sabluk, he's honest.

And he'll dot all the dots for the locksmiths in no time.

But there's a risk that he'll come after us and the sponsors and the gawkers and the nurse...

goldtrader писал(а) >>

It's more of a result of fitting or luck rather than an argument.

It does not work like that in the markets. At least not if you make a statistically significant number of trades.

Either you have to fix small losses, but often enough or ONE BIG loss will close the MC account.

It's hard to find an option, when fitting that over a stretch of 10 years, with such parameters,

Bars in history. 738951 Ticks simulated 29987475 Modeling quality 89.99%

Under a million bars, countless ticks. Hard to find parameters that would give 0 losing trades. Luck is also unlikely.

////////////////////////////

Symbol

EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 5 Minutes (M5) 1999.09.01 09:45 - 2009.08.19 10:25
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest timeframes available)
Parameters MaksOrders=3; DinamicStopLoss=false; WEB=true; PAT_UP=0.2; UpTrend=true; OrdersComment="--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"; PAT_DW=0.19; MaksOrdersDW=18; Lot=0.1; DinamicStopLossDW=false; WEBDW=true; Timehourstart=13; Timehourstart=10; Timehourstop=22; DeleteOrder=true; TimeOpen=true;
Bars in history 738951 Modelled ticks 29987475 Simulation quality 89.99%
Chart mismatch errors 1
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 3414.07 Total profit 3414.07 Total loss 0.00
Profitability Expected payoff 23.87
Absolute drawdown 16.80 Maximum drawdown 431.88 (12.91%) Relative drawdown 12.91% (431.88)
Total trades 143 Short positions (% win) 0 (0.00%) Long positions (% win) 143 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 143 (100.00%) Loss trades (% of all) 0 (0.00%)
Largest profitable trade 24.00 losing trade 0.00
Average profitable deal 23.87 Deal loss 0.00
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 143 (3414.07) Continuous losses (loss) 0 (0.00)
Maximum Continuous profits (number of wins) 3414.07 (143) Continuous loss (number of losses) 0.00 (0)
Average continuous winnings 143 Continuous loss 0

001 писал(а) >>

It's hard to find an option, when fitting, that on a site of 10 years, with these parameters,

The circus is gone and the clowns are still working) HERE IS THE SHORTEST SALE????? Faith doesn't allow? Without them any advisor on this pair will be able to sit out all the losses without any lots, locks...

001 >> :

If there is a DownTrend= in the settings put true - show the result

And what about the fact that it is based ONLY on LOCKS

I remember, you promised to show the one with the report - giggle

is it ?

+10. There's a joke in every joke.

You got us all... over-joking.

Another thing, if you ask me if such an EA is worthwhile on the real world, I'll tell you straightforwardly: no. There are too few trades. I need to test it on all available pairs and adjust them to each one, maybe some of them will not fit (the drawdown is found on some pairs). Besides, I want to connect several strategies as functions in one EA (I do not know how to load sets into this function). If only it were a normal command....Then it would be another matter. But that's all lyrics, but how is our lock? They stopped going down, went with the trend. Sell in +1 closed, buy manually closed.

Reason: