Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 14

Figar0 писал(а) >>

The circus is gone and the clowns are still working) HERE'S THE SHORTEST SALE????? Faith doesn't allow? Without them any advisor on this pair will be able to sit out all the losses without any lots, locks...

Read carefully the first posts, one EA is for sell, the other one is for buy. I think it's no big secret that the market is nonsemmetric and the settings for buy and sell are different. Moreover, the first Expert Advisor has both Buy and Sell. >> Careful, gentlemen.

Mischek писал(а) >>

If there is a DownTrend= in the settings put true - show the result

And what about the fact that it is based ONLY on LOCKS

I remember, you promised to show the one with the report - giggle

is that him?

You got us all ...kidding.

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2009/10/kcvw.rar

001 писал(а) >>
It is difficult to find a variant with such parameters at 10 years,

The whole point is not (or rather, not only) how old it is, but the deals are only 146.

Copperfield's a dead giveaway. :)

Many can generate a report in the tester without losing trades, but this miracle does not work on the real.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Copperfield rests. :)

>> I'm gonna have to ask you to explain this one.

Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread; I want to add my voice to the opinion that locs are very necessary. Because the market is really not symmetrical and the strategy can take this into account.

LOC is our moLotoc !!!

:)))

001 писал(а) >>

This is the phrase I would ask you to explain.

Here 's an explanation...

>> and here.

Svinozavr >> :

Gentlemen! Stop your voluptuous polemics for a moment and understand the proposal:

Within MT4, write a file, that would be included to EAs and that would "intercept" EAs trading signals and form signals for net positions. Of course, in the Expert Advisor trading fi ions should be replaced by those whose signals would be intercepted.

This will solve ALL your disputes, which seemingly will never end. You just need to run two versions of the same EA - one with lots, the other with a net position formed of lots.

Please think in this direction. This is constructive. (Otherwise we'll all argue here, for Christ's sake!))

Here is one and two statements on this topic back in spring. The only thing there is a mistaken overestimation of developers that they implemented in MT5 storage of virtual positions on trade server.

Lock is not the problem. The reasons for the unreliability of the MT5 concept itself are described here. And the logical private consequence:

with the current published MT5 functionality writing a RELIABLE MQL5 Expert Advisor for simultaneous manual trading on the same trading instrument is impossible!

P.S Asked beta testers here and here how they see the solution to this problem in MT5... No answer to similar questions posed to developers either.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Here 's an explanation ...

And here.

You don't understand respectable, I need your explanation.

goldtrader >> :

Here 's an explanation ...

))

It's more like the lockers are resting )

Reason: