Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 6

kombat писал(а) >>

While opening a counter position is not just to admire it, it is for something.

Opening two opposite orders simultaneously is tantamount to not opening orders at all. Closing one of the orders of a pair is equivalent to opening one order.

For God's sake I'm sorry.

If there is a solution that is essentially a trailing order with a different name, that's fine with me, but that solution should not close the previous position at MINUS with a counter order, but whatever you like.

001 >> :

You can also say that the moving average by itself does not bring profit and the parabolic does not, except I once, introduced an extra MA into the Expert Advisor and the profit doubled, but the drawdown remained in place ))))

Why are you twisting things around? If you are following that logic of comparing totally dissimilar things, then... what is there to talk about?

Although maybe lock is a TA tool for you? ))) Then pardon and hats off to you.

Urain писал(а) >>

Well owners of foreign cars don't like locks.

Maybe you just don't know when to open and when to close in order to avoid locks?

Why not, here is an example of an Expert Advisor with absolutely no locks. Parabolic SAR channel.

And I'll try to be less sarcastic! Just in case, I apologise in advance - I might not make it. What a nerve-racking topic!)))

Integer писал(а) >>

Opening two differently directed orders at the same time is tantamount to not opening orders at all. Closing one of the orders of a pair is tantamount to opening one order.

And spreads, and slippages?

Guys, I don't get it. Why the anti-loki people are so hot. We're just discussing, aren't we?

001 >> :

Guys, I don't get it. Why the anti-loki people are so hot. We're just discussing?

Why are the supporters so stubborn?! ( I was joking, I don't care :)

001 >> :

For God's sake I'm sorry.

If there is a solution, in fact, locking with another name, it will suit me fine, but this solution should not close with an opposite order, the previous position at MINUS, but you're welcome to do whatever you like.

You want to work as if with a lock, but in reality without it?

>> Please make a virtual position account and at locking virtual positions print an order for the difference,

The condition to get out of one virtual pose, revise the general pose and bring it in line with the virtual pose, that's it, what's the problem?

001 >> :

Guys, I don't get it. Why the anti-loki people are so hot. We're just discussing?

We're full-time influencers hired by the devs to fight the lock pickers who take our profits with their no-lose lock strategies.

That's the job.

Aims and purposes -

prevent users' demands for changes in mt5 on the forums, allowing the lock pickers in mt4 to take away our customers' legitimate profits

Funds-

>>>> Watch for incipient discussions, timely intervene explaining that locks are used by suckers, make lock advocates look like fools who do not understand the happiness of the abolition of locks

Reason: