Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 2

Now the cunning and lazy lockers will throw in their lock experts, and the kind and gullible netizens will rewrite these experts for free. ))))))

I got you, gentlemen!!! ))))))))))))))))

kombat писал(а) >>

Is there an example of this?

At least take the attached report - you can open one order at a time with a double lot, they will all close with a profit anyway, the same profit will be there.

I wish I had something to chew on...

)))

The hammer is theoretically possible, but practically...

I'm going to look through Ginesov's book of records to see if anyone's already there. Togo. Got it.

In 5 there is a "position".

In 4, it does not exist, but it is still there, even if virtual, you can calculate it, you can write an indicator and display the result in the window

Any logic that works on 4 will work on 5

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Let's say that if after any lock, OrderCloseBy() would be automatically triggered on the server, it would be much better. The lock itself isn't needed - it's useless. But a quick reverse is not very fast in MT4 because after locking it needs to close at the opposite one, i.e. it puts extra strain on the algorithm. Especially, if OrderCloseBy() for some reason does not work at once, at the next call of start() it needs to find a pair of ticks for the opposite one and try to close again. And so on and so forth.

Here are two examples, in the form of stats, where lock is directly useful. Examples I can go on and on. Not to mention that any not very wide lot(in EUR up to a hundred pips) can be handled and gain, while a position closed in the red is a minus.

Integer >> :

At least take the enclosed report - you can open one order with a double lot, they will all be closed with a profit anyway.

I have read it three times.

I have read it three times. Forgive me if I am not a dull boy but I have not understood any of it.

How did the lock - two open positions, fit into one order of double volume?

Integer писал(а) >>

At least take the attached report - you can open one order at a time with a double lot and they will all close on the plus side, the same profit will be made.

People, I repeat once again. Our Expert Advisor would open two opposite positions at the same time. Who doesn't get it?

001 >> :

Here are two examples, in the form of stats, where lock is of direct benefit. I can go on and on. Not to mention the fact that any not very wide lock(up to a hundred pips in EUR) can be handled and gain, and a position closed in the red is a minus.

Maybe it seems to you that it's the lock that does the trick.

>> At the moment of opening multidirectional orders you don't make any profitable decision, the logic evidently appears when closing these orders and, accordingly, you can do without lots, reducing the work of Mts.

001 >> :

and a position closed in deficit is already a deficit.

Forget about the balance curve. There is no balance there is only funds, the balance in mt4 is nonsense like locks

001 писал(а) >>

PEOPLE, I'll say it again. The Expert Advisor is consciously opening two opposing positions at the same time. Don't you get it?!

We get it, you don't get it, you're just fooling yourselves.

Reason: