MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 14

A perfect broker must make money... If it starts making losses, it quickly becomes less than ideal and so does its platform....

Prival писал(а) >>

That you think you should give up exploring and try trading already ). In principle you can. I have 1 step left before testing. Maybe it will work, but I need to run it through a neural network (to make sure it works). If it works, I will put it on some ATS contest and will go further into multicurrency analysis.

I cannot judge about others' TS and moreover about the possibility to trade on them. I just tried to have you look at all these problems - drawdowns, pips, ticks, platforms, brokers - from another angle........

LeoV >> :

If you want my opinion - a drawdown of 30-40 points from the category of unrealistic..... It is certainly possible to fight for it, for the sake of sport, but the question is - will you be able to achieve it and when?

I have a trading system with this kind of drawdown.

the attractiveness of my indices allows to set stops at 40~50 pips, if a loss occurs, it should be shortened by trailing.

take profit in a normal signal 40~50p or short with a pullback 20~30p

different analysis methods are essentially the same mathematical problem solved only with different methods

methods are rational and irrational

neural networks are, in my humble opinion, an irrational method like brute force.

>> instead of prancing around bragging about irrational methods you should be ashamed of it.

sab1uk писал(а) >>

i have a trading system with this kind of drawdown

the attractiveness of my indices allows to set stops at 40~50p, if there are loses they are usually shortened by trailing

take profit in a normal signal 40~50p or short trades with a pullback 20~30p

different analysis methods are essentially the same mathematical problem solved only with different methods

the methods are rational and irrational

I congratulate you! You are the happy owner of a unique TS, which allows you to get up to 50% of deposits from one trade. With this TS, you could easily become a multi-billionaire!

sab1uk wrote >> Neural networks are, in my humble opinion, an irrational method like bruteforce

>> Instead of going around bragging about your devotion to irrational trading strategies, maybe you should be ashamed of it.

We weren't talking about neural nets at all, and neural nets have nothing to do with it - "everyone jerks off as they please", you know? And shame on who you can see...... ))))))

sab1uk >> :

>> I'd rather talk about cats.

How many times I've seen you get bored, you pick someone and provoke them.

Mischek >> :

I'd rather talk about cats.

How many times I've seen you get bored, you pick someone and provoke them.

You're wrong, it's not about boredom.

It's just that I keep seeing Leonid wandering around the branches with "questions" - where's the money zine?

I haven't become a tycoon yet, but I will because I don't stop improving.

sab1uk писал(а) >> just constantly see Leonid wandering around the threads with "questions" - where is the money zine

I think it's a normal question and one that a lot of people are interested in. I think everyone here, like you, is not grazing for charity ))))) Research for the sake of research on forex is not clear to me..... So I ask - where's the money in it? ))))

LeoV >> :

It wasn't about neural networks at all, and neural networks have nothing to do with it - "everyone jerks off as they please", you know? And shame on who can see...... ))))))

>> I know that's not what you're talking about.

I think of NS every time I see your avatar)

LeoV >> :

I think it's a normal question and one that a lot of people are interested in. I think everyone here, like you, is not grazing for charity ))))) Research for the sake of research on forex is not clear to me.....

I think it's a misconception that Privalic is only capable of research.

I'm not that far away from tick applications.

>> for me the frequency of sampling of a signal directly influences quality of results

sab1uk писал(а) >>

I think it's a misconception that Privalych is only capable of research

I'm just getting to the application of ticks.

For me, the sampling rate of the signal directly affects the quality of the result.

I'm not talking about Privalych - I mean in general. There's just no point in muting MT4. The point is different....))))

Reason: