Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 5

001 писал(а) >>

Not quite everything. - On a very small depo. If I remove the lock the EA will immediately lose money. How do I explain elementary things? You looked at the stack a couple of times and understood everything in the logic, just Superman. Locks don't make profits, they MIGHT increase profits quietly with a LITTLE depo, pinch and pinch yourself while you sleep.

It's the same way we can say that the moving average by itself does not bring profit and parabolic does not, only I once, introduced an extra MA into the EA and profits doubled, and the drawdown remained in place ))))

Integer >> :

Then, by definition, a lock cannot make a profit. Better to ask the author of this EA - what does lock have to do with it?

With the fact that opening a counter position is not just for admiring it, but for something.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

I used to have doubts, but now I'm sure the lock thread should be relegated to the epic chollywag category.

Not at all, lock doesn't give superlatives, it gives what I've already described above.

001 >> :

Not quite everything. - On a very small depo. If I remove the lock the EA will immediately lose money. How do I explain elementary things? You looked at the stack a couple of times and understood everything in the logic, just Superman. Loki's don't make profits, they MIGHT be able to increase profits with a LITTLE depo, pinch and pinch yourself while you sleep.

Keep yourself in line (at 'you') - I don't seem to have given a reason.

You're looking at your "holds" on the lots as separate parts, separate, simultaneously running experts, if you like. In the net model - this is not there, and you just! can't rearrange your mindset yet.

The expert on positions will be structurally constructed quite differently, but will do the same thing, I assure you.

Passions are running high! )))

kombat >> :

While opening a counter position is not just for admiring it, it's for something.

For what?

That's funny... Five pages in a little over an hour. The argument is reminiscent of a ten year old argument between owners of vintage cars and owners of foreign cars....

Well,owners of vintage cars don't like locos. Maybe you just don't know how to cook them! А?!

001 >> :

Not at all, lock doesn't give super superiority, it gives what I've already described above.

It gives me nothing, that's why I don't care whether it does or not. I'd rather open 10 accounts in 10 DTs, for "diversification", than do this kind of thing with one.

001 >> :

That's funny... Five pages in a little over an hour. The argument is reminiscent of a ten year old argument between owners of vintage cars and owners of foreign cars....

Well,owners of vintage cars don't like locos. Maybe you just don't know how to cook them! А?!

Well, foreign car owners don't like lockeys.

Maybe you just don't know when to open and when to close so you don't need a lock?

alexx_v >> :

>> for what?

001's for profit, at least he seems to think so.

The combatant is NOT for profit, profit is provided by a working logic

001 писал(а) >>

it gives what I have already described above.

It does not give anything. At most a few pips and that as a tribute to the nuances of order execution in some brokerage companies and again not always... If you want to prove the opposite - use mathematics and unknown reports.

Reason: