Professionals trade manually, not with EAs! - page 5

arnautov >> :

Trade with 1:1 leverage and you will never lose your deposit. I guarantee it.

Do you have the same level of access to information as Buffett and Soros?

If not, stop twiddling your thumbs and trade like everyone else on a phony scheme or do not do it at all.

You keep your guarantee, maybe you will get it. I guarantee you that you are not immortal)

I don't know how many winters and years you've been trading, but you look like a panicking newbie to me. If I had access to information like Buffett and Soros, I probably would not be playing checkers with you and would sit with them to drink tea.)

Pegasmaster >> :

What makes you think that machines "usually trade unidirectionally"? And the "usually trade in the short term" part is also questionable. And the genius conclusion that the short term is a "lachotron" is not accepted either :)

Maybe you just haven't had a good expert? If you have a stable trading system, why not hire a programmer (not me) to implement it?

This is all your opinion) For my trading system it is impossible to write an EA, because EAs have failed to take into account the fundamentals of indicators. I don't even talk about risk management) In short, I understand that you do not agree with me)

timbo >> :

You could write a big book from what you don't know about machines. To start with: MT4 and its experts do not trade in the market at all, real guys with real experts work there. Soros started as an arbitrator, now all arbitrage is done by automatons, because only a computer can calculate everything fast enough and make the necessary trades. Of course they never lose money, because an arbitrator never loses money. The automated machine may trade according to technology or maybe according to the Fundamentals, it does not matter, it is an iron machine.

Everything can be programmed, except for guessing by coffee grounds, which some people call fundamental analysis, and some people call technical analysis - it depends on coffee types that they use.

In short, do not talk about what you do not know - it looks silly.

>> Karotsche, you still have to learn how to program everything, except divination and so on) I like real conversations, not fairy tales)

Choomazik >> :

A professional at work:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=372_1243563675

You have a good sense of humour)))) But I'll correct you a little bit. Not a professional at work, but a trader who thinks he's a professional at work.)

muravey писал(а) >>

I like real conversations, not fairy tales.)

What is the point of this deliberately flooded topic? What's the "real" thing you said here and what did you want to hear?

FION >> :

Let's say the TS gives a buy signal and intuition says "sell, sell - it's time, a correction is about to occur". You sell and you see the movement going against you...

In such case, I just do not enter the market. In general, I always try to justify my intuition. In general, I always try to find a rationale for my intuition. I used to think that when I first started trading I should not trust my intuition, it has no place in financial markets. But now everything has changed dramatically. My intuition is right 90% of the time and rarely contradicts TS signals.

muravey писал(а) >>

You keep your guarantee, maybe you'll hope for some more.)

I don't know how many winters and years you've been trading, but you look like a panicking novice. If I had access to information like Buffett and Soros, I probably would not play checkers with you here and sit with them to drink tea.)

I don't know whether you tried it with leverage or not.)

I don't know if you've tried 1:1 leverage, but I have. I bought 50,000 worth of silver from the sberbank in autumn and sold it in winter for 74,000.

Maybe it's not money for you, but I was satisfied with the results.

Am I a panicking newbie? You might be. But it doesn't matter, because it doesn't change anything.

I don't doubt you'd be having tea with Buffett. Except you don't have access to that information, so you're making no bones about it.

You do not know how professionals trade - because you have not had tea with them. But it seems to me that they do not trade with their hands, and a lot of people who gather information for them and do their routine work like selling-purchasing.

So you do not have to do anything except what everybody does here. Because you don't have the money for anything else.

It's like telling the owner of an Okie that all normal people drive at least a 600 Mercedes with a driver :) He might agree, but he'll still drive an Oka :)

And if I forget about you, it's because you have quit Forex and left the forum forever and not because you earn like Buffet :)

Do you think the forecast is pessimistic? But I'm just a panicking newbie. I'm forgiven for that.

muravey писал(а) >>

My trading system is based on risk management. I have no doubts about the stability of the brokerage system.)

You will get the results, don't you? How would you measure the difference between you and an automated robot?

muravey >> :

For my trading system it is not possible to write an EA, because EAs cannot take into account the fundamentals of indicators. I'm not even talking about risk management) In short, I think I understand that you do not agree with me).

It looks like "yours is mine don't understand".

1. An advisor can be written for any trading system. Everything can be taken into account, if you have the time, of course.

2) Why don't we talk about "risk management"? It's an interesting topic :)

You may be right, you will never be able to prove your doubts and the website will be full of stupid rubbish. Maybe that's your goal?

Reason: