Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 32

Mischek писал(а) >>

I have to ask you, why do you need a lock? Your strategy is "90% of the time, the price comes back."

Who's turning this into a circus?

Mischek писал(а) >>

We are full-time agents of influence hired by the grandfathers to fight the locksmiths who take our profits away with win-win lock strategies

That's the job.

Aims and Objectives-

prevent users' demands for changes in mt5 on the forums, allowing the lock pickers in mt4 to take away our customers' legitimate profits

Means-

This is my main goal - to keep aneye on the emerging debate, to intervene in time to explain that locks are used by suckers, to make lock advocates look like fools who do not understand the joy of the abolition of locks.

>>Who turns this thread into circus, but don't say it was a joke and so on.

001 >> :

And that's who's turning this thread into a circus, just don't say it was a joke or anything greasy.

Well, there are more prosaic and trivial reasons...

For example, it's much easier to coding a netting TC than a lock one.

Quite a vital point of view and therefore I understand them...

I don't understand it only when they make locs look evil.

001 >> :

>>so who's turning the branch into a circus?

Who are you... what are you talking about?

32 pages of nothing. I am neither a supporter nor an opponent of locks, and when their ban came out, and I had possible locks in my EA, I removed such an option in a couple of minutes. Well, let's not build;)

The only real disadvantage of loops ban for me is that my investor will not be able to trade manually in his account, as the Expert Advisor works there. The Expert Advisor works on M1-M5 and the investor manually waves on H4, on one pair. This is what really limits the trading possibilities on the account. That is why I am most likely in favour of such an option as a lock. If you have any normal advice on how to differentiate between manual trading and automatic trading on the same pair, I would be happy to listen.

Magicians, accounting for their transactions

Mischek писал(а) >>

Who are you trying to imply?

Well, why insinuate, I say quite straightforwardly, there are no fools here, everyone understands who these types work for. How much are we selling the motherland, tell me the wholesale and retail price. А... They'll probably let you use a locomotive, then it's clear, we sell it for a lot of money.

alexx_v >> :
Magicians, accounting for their transactions

It's already done from the beginning. I mean the prohibition of trays, my system is not built on trays, they will be accidentally obtained due to mismatches between manual and automatic trading.

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

32 pages of nothing. I am neither a supporter nor an opponent of locks, and when their ban came out, and I had possible locks in my EA, I removed such an option in a couple of minutes. Well, let's not build;)

The only real disadvantage of loops ban for me is that my investor will not be able to trade manually in his account, as the Expert Advisor works there. The Expert Advisor works on M1-M5 and the investor manually waves on H4, on one pair. This is what really limits the trading possibilities on the account. That is why I am most likely in favour of such an option as a lock. If you have any good advices on how to differentiate between manual and automatic trading on one pair, I would be glad to listen.

I would also like to have a constructive discussion with my rep, but there are always a couple of de..... who would fuck everything up. They have, however, already been exposed.

Pegasmaster >> :

The only real disadvantage of loops ban for me is that my investor will not be able to trade manually in his account, as the Expert Advisor works there. The Expert Advisor works on M1-M5 and the investor manually waves on H4, on one pair. This is what really limits the trading possibilities on the account. That is why I am most likely in favour of such an option as a lock. If you have any good advices how to make a distinction between manual and automatic trading on one pair, I will be glad to listen.

Translate manual to automatic as a separate EA via "interactive objects" (buttons), buy, sell, close, only have to decide with

Reason: