[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 45

vasya_vasya:
If you were more persistent in your search, you would realize that on some forums programmers are paid by moderators so that schoolchildren can boost traffic to these sites by getting free software. This site does not need such methods to raise its position in search engines, or it is not noticeable?

I don't give a shit about the traffic on the sites - either this or that. At the end of the day, it's all about finding a win-win!!!

What about the GoodService/point/su? It's a pure trader's talk - and they also help with codes. And whether they are schoolboys or not - you tell me, of course. )))

Okay,

How about this thread:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/32958 ?

Isn't that your topic? Is this the previously mentioned required money for writing an EA?

Mixogen83:

Isn't that your topic? Is this the previously mentioned required money for writing the EA?

For 12 quid, you're always welcome.

vasya_vasya:
If you were more persistent in your search, you would realize that on some forums programmers are paid moderators so that schoolchildren can boost traffic to these sites by getting free software. This site does not need such methods to raise its position in the search engine, or it is not noticeable?
And you think schoolchildren (if any) will write worse code on mokla than a super-duper cool programmer with three year experience and a lot of left nicks (and themes like "...thanks vasya_vasya)" ? :D. You don't need to be a forty year old pot-bellied fellow to write in MQL, or generally engage in programming. You don't have to be a forty year old fatso to write MQL, or do any programming at all. This language is simple, its basics are a couple of days maximum, even for a schoolboy or a person who never learned programming. And this applies to both the fourth and fifth mokla.

Necron:
Do you think that schoolchildren (if any) are worse at writing code on mokla than a super-duper cool programmer with three years of experience with a bunch of left nicks (and topics like "... thanks vasya_vasya)" ? :D. You don't need to be a forty year old pot-bellied fellow to write in MQL, or generally engage in programming. You don't have to be a forty year old fatso to write MQL, or do any programming at all. This language is simple, its basics are a couple of days maximum, even for a schoolboy or a person who never done programming. And this applies to both the fourth and fifth mokla.
And I am generally in favor of schoolchildren being able to earn on a par with programmers, the essence of the message was that such schoolchildren do not exist in nature.

vasya_vasya:
In general, I am in favour of schoolchildren being able to earn on a par with programmers, the essence of the message was that such schoolchildren do not exist in nature.
Once here, I remember, someone wrote on the forum that he has been programming since he was 10 years old, and today he is 20, i.e. he has 10 years of experience. I do not remember exactly who posted it. Search rules if you want to find it.

Necron:
I remember someone wrote here, that he has been programming since 10 years, and now he is 20 years old, i.e. he has 10 years of experience. I do not remember exactly who posted it. Search rules if you want to find it.

and that programming from the age of 10, what has that got to do with it? Many people have such a subject in school. You still don't get the gist of the message. You are still in the clouds with your "free cheese".

In the forums they write, but they write interesting ideas of respected traders. If you show that you have been trading for 5 years without losing money and steadily, they may help you, maybe even for free.

So far this thread is the first refuge for schoolchildren and future customers.

vasya_vasya:

and that programming from the age of 10, what has that got to do with it? Many people have such a subject in school. You still don't get the gist of the message. You are still in the clouds with your "free cheese".

In the forums they write, but they write interesting ideas, respected traders. If you show that you have not lost money and that you trade steadily for 5 years, they may help you even for free.

What interesting ideas? They all write if it's a trivial task (if it's more serious, then all say nothing), which should take half an hour at most to "prove yourself" and find customers. And someone will still manage to give a link to your site. That's all. Are you in the clouds of "interesting ideas"? :) I don't think so, if you've written a lot and know the audience.

So far this thread is the first refuge of schoolchildren and future customers.

I agree.

PS. Alright, I won't flub any more :)

Necron:

PS. All right, no more flooding :).

that's right

Come on, you :) what interesting ideas? All write if there is a trivial task (if something more serious, all say nothing), which should spend a maximum of half an hour to "prove themselves" and find customers. And someone will still manage to give a link to their site.

links are forbidden here.

Necron:

If something more serious, then all the silence

Don't be silent, ask for money

vasya_vasya:
for 12 quid, you're welcome.

All right, I'll do it.

I'll wait for the product and the requisites, okay?

Mixogen83:

All right, I'll do it.

I'm waiting for the product and the requisites then, OK?

I'll be in touch with you in person.
Reason: