Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 29

KillForex >> :

because you have to know arithmetic))

Arithmetic, even with Felix, has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Taki doi...

kombat >> :

Arithmetic, even with Felix, has absolutely nothing to do with it.

>> So there you go.

no example, nothing good)) i think it's a good thing to be in the long run and i'm not in the black)) i am in the black and i'm not in the black.)

kombat >> :

And how hard is it to understand that 2 opposites are 2 different deals ?

? What different deals? What do you mean? It's probably hard for someone who doesn't go beyond MT3, MT4 to understand that a broker can only have one market order placed on one instrument at one time ;).... Everything else is nothing more than a way of displaying it. And MT, if it has access to real trading, not directly.... Hence the question - what do we want: beautiful stats or possibility to earn?

VladislavVG >> :

? What different deals? What are you talking about? It's probably hard for someone who doesn't go beyond MT3, MT4 to understand that a broker can only have one market order placed at one time ;).... Everything else is nothing more than a way of displaying it. And MT, if it has access to real trading, it's not directly.... Hence the question - what do we want: beautiful stats or an opportunity to make money ?...

I don't get it... Horses, people, demo, real...

What does brokerage have to do with currency markets and CFDs?

Because that's the only place I'm going to use the loco.

You are not confused, are you not posting too fast?

а?

(meekly and modestly) Do you fuckin' get money in the lock system too??? 101 got it, 100 put it back, we're happy for a rupee???

Get a clue! Everything is counted in real units. All of your locks they are annihilated on the server, one way or another. What do you want to prove to whom? That it's more convenient for you?

No one's arguing with that!

kombat >> :

I don't get it... Horses, people, demerits, real...

What does this broker have to do with forex and CFD markets?

Because that's the only place I'm going to use the lock.

You're not confused, are you?

а?

No, I'm not - the margin spot is not a thing in and of itself and prices and trades are not taken there from the ceiling....

The transactions with MT (aside from the kitchen DCs) and are translated into brokerage systems (I repeat - ideally, even if only net pose ) ...

Hence we have to work according to their rules ....

ZZY Broker - here the name is conditional, not only do they trade on FOREX, but the rules are the same - so for simplicity used.

The main thing is to understand what's being done and why it's being done ...

Svinozavr >> :

(meekly and modestly) Do you fuckin' get money in the lock system too??? 101 got it, 100 put it back, we're happy for a rupee???

Get a clue! Everything is counted in real units. All your locs, they are annihilated on the server, one way or another. What do you want to prove to whom? That it's more convenient for you?

Well, no one is arguing with that!

And you realize that your main mistake is in the maths that they are stubbornly trying to teach you!

You get 101, you put 100 in the back, you walk on 101!!!

and in case you miss 101, you have a stash of 100.

On the server, it's a different song, and it's not really about the trader...

Kombat, teach the new maths )

I opened in 2000g to sell the eurik at 0.8250, the price went wrong and I decided it was time to make a strong lock I bought at 0.8270))) today I decided to close))) Oh, what a bonus I have a great deal)) I'm out! My friends are coming.

))))

Don't confuse army training with formal logic!

Schweik is forerunner! (In case anyone doesn't get it))))

Reason: