Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 30

kombat >> :

And you realise that your main mistake is in the maths that they persistently try to teach you!

You get 101, you shove 100 in the back, you walk on 101!!!

And if you skip 101, you have a stash of 100.

On the server the song is different, and it does not concern the trader...

You won't be able to lose 101 - you won't get it out of your account if you have a drawdown on Equity... First, the positions will be matched - if there are not enough funds, taking into account withdrawals - they will not give them to you or close the position.....

One thing I don't understand is why are we breaking our spears? It is clear that there will be no loca in MT-5, even at the request of the "workers".

It's a shame, but the party's over((and my friends called me a bad name).

How about this... without the Schweiks and the "new mathematicians"?

That's good...

The new maths gets old pretty quickly when you start to realise

that a deal is nothing more than an acceptance of mutual obligations between a trader and a dealer...

Therefore, the number of deals is not limited by anything a priori!

After that, when you realize it clearly, everything will go easy and easy...

FION >> :

One thing I don't understand is why are we breaking our spears? It is clear that the lock in MT-5 will not be, even at the request of "workers".

For the sake of sport, so that the locks would not be considered so villainous and unknowable.

;)))

(And now you're laughing. And even me... - V.S.Vysotsky)

I just remembered something else!

The MT has been around for almost a decade, and the locke is still unknowable to some.

Maybe it's true, the MCs are right, save them the stress ...

)))

kombat >> :

How about this... without the Schweiks and the "new mathematicians"?

No, we don't, Kombat, teach me how to do it.

I really want to understand how:

>>kombat >> :

And you understand that your main mistake is in the maths that they stubbornly try to teach!

101 received, 100 shoved back, walk on 101!!!

and in case you skip 101, you have a stash of 100.

OK, one last time for those who don't understand. We are not getting into an argument about why lock is necessary. Somebody can't understand it and that's a shame.

THE QUESTION IS DIFFERENT. I LIKE LOCOMOTIVES. YOU SHOULD USE IT AS A TOOL TO ALLOW US TO COMPETE WITH THEM.

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE.

We go around it, bypass it, go over it etc. Mr. Svinozavr and others have already offered their suggestions. Svinozavr and others. I have never tried it before, but I have found it very interesting. Svinozavr, etc. THEY ARE UNACceptABLE to most traders, they just don't understand what's good for them. What is there to discuss? There's only one thing to discuss.

WHY DID THEY REMOVE LOKI?!?!!

Is it all clear now or does anyone else need to explain. All plutocrats and locophobes (well, just laughter, not a branch :)) can open their own branches and there engage in handicrafts. If the ravings of the above floodophobes will continue, I'll be forced to ask them to close the branch or rename it into a branch of humor.

Everyone is laughing now, only on topic.

Let the representatives of Metakvotes answer the question posed, stop black humouring around an important thing for many. If the goal is to force out of the MT platform those who use loks, let them say openly, "Yes, we are working for DT and what you are telling us here is nothing". And please do not talk nonsense about the NFA, we have their own organizations that regulate these issues. And if some countries have banned locks, then make it possible for DCs to disable locks. ALL.

Mischek >> :

Combat knows all about arithmetic and netting

etc.

no more criminal little profits

this is not in defence of locs

I don't have anything against loks - if a trader likes them, be my guest, especially if he understands what he is doing and why... the only thing that causes objection: declaring them as the only panacea and claiming to get a stat advantage with them.... Except that the MTs have decided in favour of generally accepted norms... That doesn't limit me though....

Reason: