Service Work: Towards re-shaping the Top Developers towards professionalism - page 10

abolk: For example, when people leave other developers and come to me - of course you have to find out what the reason is, if only to avoid getting "into trouble". If you put such conversations in your own words and in context, you get a gloomy picture.

And to those who have left you for me, why do you talk bad things about me? We do not even know each other.

And instead of saying "I was wrong, I won't say it again" you just talk dirty and write nonsense in your replies.

Regarding the topic ... abolk on the first or second page wrote a very interesting alternative TOP, and there are both articles and publications in the code base ... all as abolk wants ... but here's one thing ... somehow 80% of this list of top not appear active developers, and more simply, almost do not do the work on request ... interesting TOP rabotchik came to the service work)))) Administration from the beginning did everything right, the number of completed works is the only relevant indicator of the developer ... Can it all be cheated? Can it all be cheated? Yes, but if you put it that way, you can cheat anything, even articles, just another person who writes them and that's it, or a group of people and all the fame and PR for one person...

As for the difficulty ... well, let's just say that sometimes a simple order is more difficult than writing an article ... more often, of course, it's easier ... But how is an article different from a simple order? Both are paid for. Probably, you may write an article without programming at all - this is a fact... Topics of articles are different... Publishing code in the code base is the easiest part... you don't have to fix this and that, or maintain something... And you can say in answer to any questions - it was my idea, I am the author... So you don't know what this topic is all about and what Abolk is trying to prove...

abolk:

About abolk:

-- jealous, can't catch up with Techno, he's breathing down his neck (see page 1 and 2 of this thread);

-- is secretly talking to customers of his "competitors" and warning them to be cautious or something else;

a lot has been said, retold and rehashed. It's a parable and I don't pay any attention to it for a number of reasons:

-- in the Jobs service I don't overtake or outbid anyone - I don't have such a goal;

-- I have no competitors in the Jobs service, as I am not competing with anyone else and am not fighting for positions in the rankings;

-- With my own and other people's customers I just like anyone else talking on various topics. Including about other developers. For example, when they leave from other developers and come to me - of course it is necessary to find out the reason for leaving, at least in order not to "get in trouble". If you put such conversations in your own words and in context you get a gloomy picture.

To clarify relations with your "competitors" in public as you did in your post is just "black PR".

If you do not like it or have doubts about the provisions of my answer, please, do not hesitate to spit, slander, gossip about abolk, his moral character and professional abilities, a branch created by me, it is publicly available.

I've said too much and got away with it, just like I always do.

IgorM:

HH: I propose that we support theabolk initiativeafter the second and possibly the third part of the article is published -

"Backstage intrigue as a way to attract clients" or "Black PR for Dummies"

Mischek:
"Backstage intrigue as a way to attract clients" or "Black PR for Dummies"

A great topic for an article. I've been in the service Job without a couple of months since I started. And suddenly, as if on cue:

-- customers I worked with 9, 15 months ago are giving me "interesting" feedback - and one after another almost on the same day

-- references to my dialogues that I supposedly have with customers as part of a personal (!) correspondence appear.

I'll be suspicious to the end:

-- if personal (!) correspondence with multiple (!) customers, all within the same (!) context, over the next couple (!) months has gone public

-- if I'm talking negatively about my supposedly TOP competitors in this private (!) correspondence

isn't it all done by an organized gang? Or in the context of the topic of my thread: isn't it just one person? А? Wahoo, if you know what I was talking to your customer about verbatim. And, judging by your insistence and coming from afar, you know more than I do. If I am, in your words, suspicious of something on your account. Are you and your client the same person?

Well, dear colleagues. You are all relatives to me - "chop" the truth. There has been so much said about abolk in recent days that forum posts can't take it anymore. And I personally used to be offended and did not understand: "Why are they attached to me all of a sudden? And now I can see the picture more clearly, and I wonder how far the cleverness and cunning of my so-called competitors can go.

You're paranoid, too, mate.

abolk:

Wahoo, since you know what I was talking to your customer about verbatim. And judging by your persistence and your coming from far away, you know more than I do. If I am, in your words, suspicious of something on your account. Are you and your client the same person?

Are you out of your mind? You know exactly what and who I'm talking about. Do you have a conscience?

You don't have to answer this question, the answer is obvious.

Good luck, I'm off to work.

TheXpert:
You're paranoid, too, mate.

Nah.) "Swing" translates. It's word against word and you can't tell the difference. A skilled schemer, that's for sure.)

abolk:

isn't it all done by a single organised gang?

That's right. It's a gang. A paid campaign from the state department through the Georgian secret service. The goal is obvious - to destroy the service.

Well well, the topic was turned into an attempt to hurt abolk, and he ended up falling for the provocation... You can forget about the improvement of the "Jobs" service for another six months.

Wahoo, I am amazed that you, as a programmer, are trying to prove that rating boosting is impossible or problematic.

About what you wrote. Suspicions are left, you actually did not refute them, and you know it, why did you write? it is not an accusation.

You asked the CU about suspicious orders similar to scam, I showed that this is similar to scam, full stop.

Reason: