Cure conspiracy theory - page 3

LeoV:

At which brokerage house does this happen? Like "Uncle Vasya is the forex master"? )))

The brokerage company is well-known (A...). We do not know about fraud. I want to get to the bottom of the truth, without conspiracy theories.

Roman.:

...- the difference, though not a significant one, IS there!

So you are saying that with a small difference you are not allowed to live? ))))))))

Rorschach:

In mt4 CFD. Not really a valid comparison.
Perhaps... But the fact that the price of an instrument lends itself to training from the kitchen cooks within the DIFFERENT :-) limits, as they say ("pretty much the same..." :-)) - it is, again, as they say: "you don't have to ask for it!" :-)

solar:
So you're saying that with a small difference you're not allowed to live? ))))))))

No.

I'm saying that we should VIRTUALIZE the levels of tees and stops, so that the cooks would not be tempted to hunt them down unnecessarily! :-)

wmlab:

So I want to get rid of it. But how do I do that if the price once again ran across half the screen in a hurry, "kissed" the stop and immediately returned to the spot? The stop was far away from the price and from strong levels. And if it was an isolated incident... I want to believe that traders' brains work the same way and it was not just me who placed the stop.
Take as a stop the signals of an indicator, I also sometimes thought that a special program plays against each trader, but it is not real. By playing against you, your brokerage company may unwittingly give someone unplanned profits. And they don't want that. The conclusion is obvious - hallucinations.

And I suggest the 'game' as a team.

I, too, am frankly getting pretty fed up with this business. I've found great leads to trade on three occasions. They gave great results on history. But as soon as I "sat on them" and raised the deposit by about 40% for two or three days of serene life, it was as if someone flicked a switch and the price behaved the same way as the topicstarter's one until the deposit was driven to zero. Positions were squeezed without even alternating between success and failure. I closed ALL 100% of open trades on loss, even though I started to open them on a dumb coin (for the test). It was as if I was being told "You think you're the smartest! Sit - and keep your head down."

But, difficulties only encourage. :-)

I found a new system. And now - see what happens next. ))) If this does not stop - I will open online trading signals )))) - I'll report my open position, and those who wish, based on statistics of observations of me, may start to open in the opposite direction from me.

In this case I have nothing to lose. Either I will be able to live off the "successful" sale of signals ))))), or I will collapse like a cancer on a market that is not going against me )))))

wmlab:

DC is known (A...). Not noticed in the frauds. So we want to get to the bottom of it without engaging in conspiracy theories.

Double five again... Very much so! A long time ago.

So they're still messing around, you varmints.

wmlab:

That's what I want to get rid of. But how can I do it, if the price once again ran across half of the screen, "kissed" the stop and immediately returned to its place? The stop was far away from the price and from strong levels. And if it was an isolated incident... I want to believe that traders' brains work the same way and it was not just me who put a stop there.

I think for some reason it's more prosaic than that. It's hard to talk about anything without seeing the entry points, and stop loss is so obviously calculated equally by people that it's a good idea to go after it. ))))

The enemy is within us. Look for it there ))))

Roman.:
Perhaps... But the fact that the price of the tool lends itself to training from the kitchen chefs within DEFINITELY :-) limits, as they say ("pretty much the same..." :-)) - it is, again, as they say: "no need to ask!" :-)

I've had quite a few cases where the price didn't reach the 1 Point stop.

There is always a difference between the quotes, there can't be none. Every broker has different liquidity providers. Plus the greed of the broker varies everywhere.