FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 512

gip:
And what are you confused about? I am good at graphs without stops in the tester. I do not even launch them in real trading, because I already know how it will end. There are many of them among signals, a man launches twenty grables in signals, and three months later he leaves a survivor with fantastic indicators.

It is clear that this is not what the tester is for. The result of the test is a working TS that works as it should.

What can you show without having tried it on the real market and what do the stops have to do with it? Everyone has stops, someone has obvious ones, someone doesn't.

Rena,is it possible to disable the basement in one place or do you have to do all the text lines one by one? SPB.

Fisht_1:
Rena,is it possible to disable the basement in one place or do you have to do all the text lines one by one? SPB.
what do you mean and where?

lactone:

Uh-huh. No open account, no monitoring, no trades.

He charges at least 10k quid a lecture, why the hell would he trade if the flow of suckers keeps coming?

Oh,come on. He's telling the truth and only........... that's us bullshit.

lactone:

Uh-huh. No open account, no monitoring, no trades.

He charges at least 10k quid a lecture, why the hell would he trade if the flow of suckers keeps coming?

I'm not sure about his prices, I don't know how much they are. But I have seen some very useful things in his public appearances. And at least I have seen his guys trading under his guidance and supervision. So I know it's not bullshit. Of course I am not an adherent, you can criticise as much as you like.

_new-rena:
What do you mean and where?
The indicator draws levels on the main chart and writes text in the "basement" sub-window, the task is to remove the basement.

_new-rena:

Ishim, two to ten deals is not the end of the line

What are you going to do if the price does take you around the bend?

about 100 you need, but 50 has already been before, the price won't go around - change of formation - 2-3 stops.

stranger:

So I know, O....))) That's why I'm asking, if you know everything so why do you have the bai at the top without any stops? ))))))))))))))) Did you know that was gonna happen?

Or are you just a clown?

forget it

Fisht_1:
The indicator draws levels on the main chart and writes text in the sub-window "basement", the task: to remove the basement.
If no inscriptions are needed anywhere, then comment out all of them. You can roughly estimate the position of the inscription by the coordinates that are shoved there. Look there...

Ishim:
about 100 is needed but 50 was before, price won't circle - change of formation - 2-3 stops.
ok. profitable option.
Reason: