[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 86

The kids like the sun and the little guy)))

Tell me if this is the case for me or for everyone, look at the volumes under the candlesticks. Usually there are 4000-6000 figures for an hour, but the last 3 hours: 10453,12674, 15658, well the current hour is 5445 that is close to the end of the bar will again exceed 10000. This is the first time I see it!

Even during the days of interest rate changes the volumes do not exceed 10000. But for example on May 5, when the eu was falling for 3 figures, there was not even 6000. What is the meaning of this?

Could aggression be to blame?

I don't see anything like that in my n1.

Kolivi:

Tell me if it's me or everybody, look at the volumes under the candles. Usually there are numbers 4000-6000 per hour, and the last 3 hours: 10453,12674, 15658, well, the current hour is 5445 that is, closer to the end of the bar will again exceed 10000. This is the first time I see it!

Even during the days of interest rate changes the volumes do not exceed 10000. Take May 5, when the eu was falling for 3 figures, there was not even 6000. What is the meaning of this?

There were more. And just when there was the first breakdown, there was even more on the second. Today it's within the average.

No, it's some kind of a turkey. I don't have it on the 4 o'clock.

That's what I mean.

Kolivi:

and this is what I meant.

Same thing, just in a separate window and in different colours. And the data is the same as in the data line.

Kolivi:

That's what I mean.

the same way such volumes (unfolding) did not show anything, but when I put the cursor on the graph, the figures appeared.

which was required to prove that it's all a DC trick. That is, you don't have to look at the volumes.

Kolivi:
Which was required to prove that it's all a DC's trick. So you don't have to look at volumes.

Yes, the tick volumes are different in different DCs, but I've never looked at them.

Although there is something in common ;).

And in general, as far as I understand, in forex you will never know any real volumes, even banks may not know them, and most likely they do not know, because trading is done simultaneously between a lot of market makers and even the instant price can (and is different) when trading through different brokers, if they get quotes from different sources. That's why there is no such thing as real volume on forex at all - no one exchanges such data in real time.

Japan left a pig behind)))

Reason: