Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 39

001 >> :

I see, another puppet, you've got a whole pack of specially trained dogs on this forum trying to get their paws up and piss on every unfavorable Metaquotes case...

I will not expect Metaquotes to answer either. Oh well, we'll get over it. Goodbye....

Goodbye to you too.

There you go Mischek was left without a ruble, that's ylä.

This is the second time an important issue has been bogged down.

It seems to be a customised tradition.

hhohholl >> :

This is the second time an important issue has been bang on.

It seems to be a customised tradition.

It's more like a common tradition...

As they have been arguing for decades about Windows and Unix, mechanics and automatics, red and white.

At the moment, the nettings are "on a roll" only because they have chosen this option of accounting.

(and think they are the chosen ones :)))

You could say that Windows is the right operating system and everything else is an alternative (I hate that definition!)

Just because they have installed and! bought more of it than all Unixes put together ...

That said, any I.T. guy will tell you that loc, ahem... excuse me, unicas is a lot more interesting than wind.

You just have to use your own brains and the result is immediate.

;)))

Unfortunately the forum was not created by traders and not for traders.

Perhaps (??!) - for programmers. But there are doubts.

In short, WE ALL get cooked???????????? everything that doesn't get done is ALWAYS NOT for our benefit))))))))))))))))))))))

Hello BAN ! ( Not the first )

To all the participants in the MKuEL-4 championships over the years, thank you very much!

For a virtual pissing contest to give away their ideas and work for free!!!?

Who ?!!

And so for years!

Get the filter ( who understands ). And don't be surprised that TCs don't work.

BLEEP to you gentlemen LOGGERS !!!

Mischek писал(а) >>

Not possible or you don't know how to do it ?

And how many months of work with MT5 did it take you to make such claims?

I'm sure that given the structure of the position there won't be any problems for those who need it.

Here's a concrete example, when you time-lock 2 working systems from different TFs on the same instrument, with a constant lot,

in a similar situation,

profit in MT4 is 100 points more than in MT5.

Are you still convinced that a lock is the absence of a position?

http://forum.alpari.ru/post1524963-274.html

And what about grid operators, for example? For example, experts working with a grid of orders in both directions, sometimes up to 40-50 orders.

Do you think you can reproduce the same logic as in MT4?

Mischek писал(а) >>

Locke isn't evil, he's just delusional.

When posting in reply mode, you can't put your words in your opponent's mouth.

But that's all beside the point ...

there's no argument between "opponents" of locke and supporters of locke

There's a question of cuckooing and clapping or can we do without it and concentrate on choosing a horse?

What about the time-lock of 2 EAs working with one symbol but on different timeframes?

Each of them has its own logic of opening-closing a position.

Each position has a stop loss and take or even a trailing stop.

alex1978 >> :

Here's a concrete example, when temporarily locking 2 running systems from different TFs on the same instrument, with a constant lot,

in a similar situation,

profit in MT4 is 100 points more than in MT5.

Are you still convinced that a lock is the absence of a position?

http://forum.alpari.ru/post1524963-274.html

And what about grid operators, for example? As for experts, they work with a grid of orders in both directions, sometimes up to 40-50 orders.

Do you think you can reproduce the logic of MT4?

Go back and look - it was suggested that you do a net accounting of the lots in your own place. Orders after this unsophisticated interface.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Go back and look - it was suggested that you do a net accounting of the lots in your own place. Orders after this simple interface.

I see that you are too shy with your lock-phobia. And all the time you keep suggesting traders not programmers to redo the Expert Advisors they use. This is despite the fact that they:

1. Do not know how to program.

2. They are not the authors of the Expert Advisors and may not know the logic of their work.

3. They do not even have all the source codes of all the Expert Advisors, the license for the use of which they have purchased from various authors.

I have written to you about it more than once, but you do not seem to notice these arguments. You bet I do! You cannot argue with counterarguments against them!

Reason: