Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 28

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are no levels in forex, from the word go. It is utopia.

It depends what you mean by that. According to your answer it isa "grail")

Levels are simply a type of indicator, and the discussion here is about their applications, and the patterns found when applying them.

SEM:

It depends what you mean by that. According to your answer it is a "grail")

Levels are simply a type of indicator, and the discussion here is about their applications, and the patterns found when applying them.

Each timeframe has different levels, which is the true one and what to do with it?

Vladimir Baskakov:
На каждом таймфрейме свои уровни, какой истинный и что с ним сделать?

Each time scale (level) corresponds to a deal scale (i.e. volatility).

Roughly speaking, if you have found a level on the scale of 1 minute, you cannot count on a trade on the scale of a day/week.

DmitryBogdanov:

Each time scale (level) corresponds to a deal scale (i.e. volatility).

Roughly speaking, if you have found a level on the scale of 1 minute, you cannot count on a trade on the scale of a day/week.

I am not looking for levels, read carefully

For those who Gerchik *** to compare his size with their own.

Gerchik released the final video, 1902 people were trained on DK (distance learning), 300 on Vip, VIP course costs 2100 euros, a simple course probably about 1500 euros, the annual course of mentoring - 117, his cost is 30 000 euros, if discounted (30%), that is 20 000 euros, he earned (together with the team) 1700000 + 600000 + 3 000 000 = approximately 5 million euros a year for training ... Minus maintenance costs, there probably just a good salary, 10 people working at his centre, minus a million, the total is 4 million! Lest there be suspicions of envy, I wanted to know the reason, the source of his good mood - here it is.

Now the most interesting part, the section he released Understanding the Market, in the link to the video is timed at 12:56, what in the book is haphazardly described, here he apparently put in order.

SEM:

Normal circular levels ('zero', white lines (main), yellow at regular intervals between the main (in the previous post))

Hello! Here it goes like this: levels by themselves do not give much, we need context - in what condition the price approaches the level, in a trend? When the trend breaks etc. - a lot of small details that generally give us a safe entry point

here is his prediction for Thursday morning, 5:00 terminal time, he has sent in his chat, only if to trade on breakdown, then only two loses, the rest are in the plus, with risk/profit 1 to 3 or higher

Sergey Lazarenko:

For those who Gerchik *** to compare his size with their own.

Gerchik released the final video, 1902 people were trained on DK (distance learning), 300 on Vip, VIP course costs 2100 euros, a simple course probably about 1500 euros, the annual course of mentoring - 117, his cost is 30 000 euros, if discounted (30%), that is 20 000 euros, he earned (together with the team) 1700000 + 600000 + 3 000 000 = approximately 5 million euros a year for training ... Minus maintenance costs, there probably just a good salary, 10 people working at his centre, minus a million, the total is 4 million! Lest there be suspicions of envy, I wanted to know the reason, the source of his good mood - here it is.

Now the most interesting part, the section he released Understanding the Market, in the link to the video is timed at 12:56, what in the book is haphazardly described, here he apparently put in order.

Tired of publicizing the scammer.

By the way, the chat room where he throws his predictions has 1900 subscribers, 19 euros a month = 36100 euros a month, net, on predictions

Vladimir Baskakov:
I'm tired of promoting a con man.

What makes you think he's a con man? Because you can't understand the subject? And that's why he's a con man, you're more of a slow thinker.

Reason: