EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 733

while we're going up, it's 1.4872 already....

Helex, who is this "We made a decision..." and why?

I think we will go to the area of 1.4950-90 and there we will decide about the further movement... imho

We, Louis XIII.

IMHO the fall is not over, let's go up let's go down all the time going somewhere, I mean global targets for the coming days. And on the branch above is the opinion.

After these targets 1.4950-90, we may go even higher...

Helex >> :
We, Louis XIII

no problem! >>) with all due respect to such regalia, I'll still listen to the worldwide international market decision ;)

Helex >> :

We have decided it is time to sell the euro )))) we'll see about that.

I was just absent, let's say the provider network was lagging, no internet since Friday, so I thought as you are here)))

But I closed all my bai on Thursday and put some sells, and on Friday, after reading you here, I was afraid it would go up))))

>>: The only thing is pound-dollar buy from 1.66617, but fear is not enough, I wait for the depo allows after the last profit.

A sluggish start, I'm going to bed.

2318 GMT [Dow Jones] ..... Says EUR/USD may trade in 1.4650-1.5000 range vs 1.4866

Helex >> :
Slow start, I'm going to bed.

as they say - it's not morning yet :)

sleep well, we'll be here if you need us to wake you up with a telekinesis %)

vic2008 >> :

2318 GMT [Dow Jones] ..... Says EUR/USD may trade in 1.4650-1.5000 range vs 1.4866

and what would that mean? correction to 1.5 and a move to 1.465 or vice versa....

I only see 1.472 down so far. if it even pierces lower it signals to me a probable downward reversal tendency...

cr0ss писал(а) >>

and what would that mean? a correction to 1.5 and a move to 1.465 or vice versa....

Not 1.5 is too steep, I have no confirmation yet, we will fall and then maybe climb. 1.49 something like this.

cr0ss >> :

and what would that mean? correction to 1.5 and a hike to 1.465 or vice versa....

This is just a possible trading range ... :)

Reason: