EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 87

Vizard:

I see...(I've got a picture that goes through Explorer...not through its superstructure)...well, they've started to form a base...now you can go up a bit...

Not far up:)))

strangerr:

Not far up:)))

No - a little... not more than 50% of yesterday's drop... I don't expect any higher today... is it too much?

Let me explain why I don't like the idea that the fall has already started and why I am waiting for another update of the local high.

Because one of the impulses was a three! What it means. It means that the fifth wave is not finished, and needs to be completed, maybe not even by a three, but by a spurt.

http://s003.radikal.ru/i201/1007/ba/c4ed17f7e3dd.jpg - here, I show the moment that spoils the whole picture.

Interesting. But I thought there were threesomes, on history. All kinds, but ones like this, sharp ones, more often. Why not? But with this kind of reversal we won't go far down. (I wanted to show you an example, but again the server fails to load the images. In general there are a lot of threes on the history).

gip:
Interesting. But I thought there were threesomes, on history. All kinds, but ones like this, sharp ones, more often. Why not? But with this kind of reversal we won't go far down. (I wanted to show you an example, but again the server fails to load the images. In general there are a lot of threes on the history).
In our case this structure is too soft from the maximum, without shadows for the start of a new wave downwards, and in fact this threefold structure is a sign of incompleteness of growth. Well, I think so. We'll see.

If we go down in a normal way and with a clear conscience, we should sink at these levels where we are now + - 2-3 days ... time is ticking ...the border of the channel on d1 is getting closer.... we can go down then ... let's go up today and may go up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow ... not a global reversal yet imho ... don't fall far....

Noterday:

Stumbled across this quite by accident

http://noterday.narod.ru

You're also a musician, aren't you?

By the way, I'm being attacked by the Allaple.gen worm from this site

Noterday:
In this case, for the beginning of a new wave downwards, too gently moved away from the maximum, without shadows, and in fact this three in this structure is a sign of incompleteness of growth. Well, I think so. We'll see.

I totally agree with that, that's why I wrote today that we are in correction. I am waiting for some sort of sideways flat with these triples or a more complex structure. So far some sort of balance is visible at this level. It was interesting to see a master class in wave analysis of corrective structures :)

OlegTs:

Stumbled across this quite by accident

http://noterday.narod.ru

You're also a musician, aren't you?

By the way, I'm being attacked by the Allaple.gen worm from this site.

Yes, I used to do it once =)

I can't live without music, though, I want to try again, but at another level with the help of Forex, of course =)

I really have a worm there but the band has gone and the site is abandoned, of course =)

It was a strange band, totally inadequate people, and in general it's very hard to find people who are willing to work for the sake of the goal... I mean rockers =) mostly to drink beer at rehearsals, which is not my thing....

gip:

I totally agree with that, which is why I wrote today that we are in a correction. I am waiting for some sort of sideways flat with these triplets or a more complex structure. So far, some kind of balance is visible at this level. It was interesting to see a master class in wave analysis of corrective structures :)
As long as I remember, you always have a sideways flat in your forecasts =))))) I seldom noticed that you were forecasting north or south =))) No offence, just a memory of it ))
Reason: