EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 739

At the moment, the channel width on M15 for H4 has halved to 30 pips. The channel is horizontal. But on the lower TF the direction of the channels is downwards, while the divergence on H1 signals a slight downwards movement followed by a general upwards direction. For gold at the same time only on H1 there is a strong divergence signal on a down move, on M5 there is also a divergence signal confirming a continuation of a down direction after a small up move.

OlegTs >> :

Judging by the behaviour of my bot, it's time to buy. It was silent on Friday and Monday. Today I put up my first buy.

Please, show me the chart from the tester for your bot.

gip >> :
Please show me the chart from the tester for your bot.

period from 24.08.2009 to today, initial deposit 10000

Fibo comment

Hello.

The US dollar continued to strengthen against major competitors on the first day of the week, although during the American session the dynamics reversed somewhat. The uptrend of American dollar was short-lived - in the morning the currency started to lose positions.

Hopes for an earlier interest rate hike were dashed by Fed Chairman Bernanke, who yesterday said that the economy is in for a long period of low interest rates. In his opinion, despite relatively positive data on the US labour market in November, the situation is still quite vulnerable both in the labour market and the economy as a whole and he sees no clear reason for a tightening of the monetary policy. An additional supportive factor for EUR is a slightly rising oil price.

The Chicago Fed's statement says that the dollar will fall in 2010. It will do so despite a forecast of a 0.75% rise in key interest rates in the coming year.

After a slight correction the yen is rising against the USD again. Thus, new steps of the BoJ with its ultra loose monetary policy (10 trillion yen lending programme) have so far only brought short-term pressure on the national currency.

Technically, the dollar remains stable around the levels reached on Friday. If the situation does not change dramatically today, I assume that the sideways trend will continue till the end of the week.

Have a nice day!

FIBO Group MFH Analyst, Michael Nersesov

OlegTs >> :

period from 24.08.2009 to today, initial deposit 10000

How do you all have the nerve to hold such drawdowns!!!!! Man, I couldn't take it.)

Noterday >> :

How do you all have the nerve to keep such drawdowns!!!!! Man, I wouldn't have stood it)))

Firstly, this strategy implies large drawdowns, without which it loses all sense,

Secondly, when the deposit grows, and the funds approximately remain at the same level, it is not scary,

And thirdly, you get used to everything ;)

OlegTs >> :

Firstly, this strategy implies large drawdowns, without which it loses all sense,

Secondly, when the deposit grows, and the funds approximately remain at the same level, it is not scary,

And thirdly, you get used to everything ;)

Will you let me test the Expert Advisor? :)

Noterday >> :

How do you all have the nerve to hold on to a slump like this!!!!! Man, I couldn't take it.)

Bullshit. You bet on a cent and go ahead with the refinancing. You dream for a month, in good spirits. And do not look at the deposit! Otherwise, if it will go from $100 to $10000 and will be gone, it will be a pity :)))

Noterday >> :

Will you let me test it for you? :)

And you, Brutus, sold out to the Bolsheviks!!!

That's what I hear from a wave-haired man? Are you ready to pick up a harrow and run around the field with it, too?

Just asking. You can answer YES or NO, why so many statements?)