EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 740

Noterday >> :
Just asking. You can answer YES or NO, why so many statements?))

I'm sorry if I offended you, I wanted to make a joke, maybe I failed ;(((((

I am not ready to say yes or no, to be honest the code is a mess - so I am ashamed to put up this miracle, I want to do everything elegantly, then - it is not ideal, which I strive for - a lot of weaknesses. A month, two I still need to sustain a pause, then life will show - whether it is business to give so, or whether to sell if it will stand the test.

I'm waiting for situation to change on daily - it will be an indicator, and about the test, so I've created so many losing Expert Advisors, which showed perfect results during optimization, that until a stable version of real work - no point in bringing up this issue ...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I am waiting for a break in the daily

On the H4 there is a break already, the divergence shows the change of direction, on M15 the price will go to 1.4830 and then it will go to 1.4915.

OlegTs >> :

Not ready to say yes or no yet, to be honest the code is a mess - so I'm ashamed to display this wonder, I want to make everything elegant, then - it's not ideal yet, which I aspire to - a lot of weaknesses.

Well, good luck! ;)

EURUSD support at 1.4800 seems to have failed to hold. Going down to 1.4650 probably...

vic2008 >> :
EURUSD support 1.4800 seems to have failed to hold. Going down to 1.4650 is likely...

If 1.4707 breaks through - here is the last line of defence for the uptrend imho

cr0ss >> :

If 1.4707 breaks through, that's the last line of defence for the uptrend imho

Oil and gold are falling. I think we'll make it. :)

more fibo

Posted 15:07 08.12.2009

The dollar continues to hold its gains against the euro. The Yen has been gradually strengthening for the second day in a row. Today, and indeed almost the whole week right up to Friday, when the retail sales report will be released, is of little interest from the fundamental data point of view. Most likely, the dollar will be moving under the influence of technical factors, comments of the officials and external data which is not too much planned. Market participants will be looking for new trading reference points.

Other markets are also quiet. DJ index is almost flat and keeps trading at 10400. Gold is also unchanged hovering near $1,160/oz. Oil after yesterday's decline is virtually unchanged today.

Technically the Euro/Dollar managed to break below 1.4825 on Monday and today it is testing that resistance. Following this pattern we might see the pair continue to decline towards 1.4690/50 and further towards 1.4500. On the other hand the day has not closed, and if the session finishes above 1.4825, then the chances of getting back to 1.50 will tip the scales. It turns out that technically and fundamentally the market is in limbo. During such periods, any spark, thrown by anyone may start a bright flame of movement. But where to?

At 17-00 watch the Bank of Canada's rate decision (Forecast: 0.25%). At 18-00, we study the December IBD/TIPP economic optimism index.

MFH FIBO Group analyst, Nersesov Mikael

Just now, there was a good check shot for the bulls and a similar lure for the bears,

if that's what I think...;))))))

OlegTs >> :

Just now, there was a good check shot for the bulls and a similar lure for the bears,

if that's what I think...;))))))

I think the big players have long since decided where the market will lead.

I posted the picture here.

And the analysts will now adjust to the movements.

They always do. :)

reversal level (correction) 1.4630 !

Reason: