EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 730

It depends on which one. Almost all indicators give signals of the past with a good lag, some with a slight lag, some only allow you to know the point of achievement without a specific reversal signal. The divergence signals are sometimes leading, but they are rare, but very reliable and accurate, with the possibility of justifying that the price will pass a sufficient distance before the next reversal.

gip >> :

You know it doesn't work "just", stupidly, with a grid of orders through a fixed step. Your strategy is more complicated than that. You're constantly contradicting yourself.

Yes, my code grows by leaps and bounds, there are variants of behaviour depending on the nature of the market, give results...

Forsage >> :
It depends. Almost all indicators show past signals with a good delay, some with a slight delay, some only allow to know the point of achievement without any definite reversal signal. Occasionally, the divergence signals are anticipatory, but they are rare and very reliable and precise, with the possibility of justifying that the price will pass a sufficient distance before the next reversal.

>> I agree on division, but I don't work with it.

I prefer a fishing rod to a net ;)

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I agree on the division, but I don't work with it...

I prefer a fishing rod to a net;)

A net has one drawback - it can tear, and to fish with a rod you need to know the place and know how to bait fish.

Forsage >> :

The net has one disadvantage - it can break, and in order to fish with a rod, you need to know the place and know how to bait the fish.

>> Character is not the same, I cannot wait long, I need results always and a lot, when the advisor does not place orders for several days - it is like not being at home; )))))

Money likes peace and quiet - fish like depth and tranquillity - you can put an equal sign between these concepts. And in a state of chaos, there are always more losses and sometimes they are greater than gains. Quiet trading always brings more wealth, and correct trading even more.

Forsage >> :

Money likes peace and quiet - fish like depth and tranquillity - you can put an equal sign between these concepts. And in a state of chaos, there are always more losses and sometimes they are greater than gains. Quiet trade always brings more wealth and correct trade even more.

You're 100% right!!!, my temper is my enemy, that's why I can't trade without a bot...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

For example, I don't believe in strategies that give, say, a 50% return on investment, how can I get reliable statistics on them? The market is changing, isn't it?

Ah, many people naively believe in EAs with stable profit 5-20% per month, they just survive as profitable EAs until the market changes, who has scrolled through a hundred EAs, that's the best one, not the one that brings stable low profit for a long time, but the one that makes 100-200% per month, if you calculate and compare the money management of these two varieties the latter will be better in profitability, even with its sinks IMHO.

OlegTs писал(а) >>

That's my point, the indicator is an auxiliary tool that focuses attention on the current state of the market, that's all, it can't predict anything...

i agree 50/50 all good indyuki not more than not even 51, except in infinity ))) name an indicator that points to 55-60% i'll buy it

Helex >> :

I agree 50 to 50 all good induks not more not even 51, except in infinity )))) name an indicator that points to 55-60% I will buy it.

You don't have enough money :)
Reason: