EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 731

gip obviously knows something, but is silent ;)

I have a suspicion that he has invented a new generation cluster indicator...

gip писал(а) >>
You don't have enough money :)

And you have indicators ))))

Although I did not take into account that you can neglect drawdowns and get good results, but try to neglect... >> not enough depo.

So where do we go this week???? Start of an upward rally or a downward correction????

It is not for us to decide

gip писал(а) >>
It is not for us to decide

We are to be used.

basile писал(а) >>
>>so where do we go this week???? start of an upward rally or a downward correction????

There will be a war in the galaxy until the new year, but I don't intend to go without gifts this year.

In fact, I'm more inclined to the lows, so I'm going to go to the highs... until the maximum is taken.

If you go by the previous year, the quid was overbought and started to frantically sell before the New Year, now the situation is just the opposite... But this is not a fact, only the main theory of my reasoning, because many turkeys may be powerless here, this is panic, by the way, does it have a gradation like hurricanes, for example? And it's time to give names, you could take cat/dog names so it's not confused with storms.

Been watching the thread for a long time... I decided to post a picture on EURUSD D1, META COT indicators (THANK YOU to the AUTHOR!) plotted against the dollar index.

It is perfectly visible that the major operators have been reducing their long positions for a month now. The Open Interest Index has risen to a high.

Apparently we should expect a downtrend. The movements in gold also begin to confirm the strengthening of the dollar.

In general, this is my opinion. (If anyone is interested.)

fall, then fall and be careful not to get pinned down by a quick bounce, you'll have to be on your guard all week

We still have to go up to 1.52, although we can say there is a margin of error in reaching the target on every TF. but there is another factor that I have not yet seen on H4 and H1, which is a divergence change to the opposite. I am attaching the image with the divergence, based on which you can see that the beginning as a global decline or rise is a very strong signal for a change of trend.

Helex >> :
>> fall, then fall and be careful not to get pinned down by a rush to the upside, all week long.

Yes, it is quite possible that the market will be nervous until all positions are reoriented. Could result in something similar to November/December 2007.

Or we'll have a sharp fall. But I would like to see some confirming figures on the daily chart. :)

Reason: