EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 729

Someone said today that in the long run it would be 1.53 then after today's rally this figure is quite realistic.

In general, it's still kind of weak for a serious correction. Let's see what happens next.

gip >> :
Well, it's still kind of weak for a serious correction. Let's see what happens next.

I agree, although I'm ready for a change, it's a weakness of my EA, I'd like to move painlessly to a new track...

I don't believe in simple councillors. He's bound to flip.

gip писал(а) >>
I don't believe in simple EA. >> He's bound to fail.

And I don't believe in sophisticated ones, they won't work. )))

Universal Expert Advisor - three indicators on three timeframes

Forsage >> :

Universal EA - three indicators on three TFs

I believe so,

There is a trend on daily or weekly, there is no point in taking other timeframes, because on the others there is noise.

The noise because any news may lead to the movement up and down, like yesterday.

I do not believe in strategies that give say 50% profitability, how to get reliable statistics on them? The market is changing.

I do not believe in trend indicators on low timeframes, although I have two of them in my strategy (they serve for other purposes), they cannot in principle predict the movement.

So the strategy must assume movement in any direction at any time within the channel on the high timeframe, other strategies are plum or in a state of balance.

The system must also be able to react or be prepared for sudden changes, and this can sometimes be done on smaller ones, but they should only be informational.

Forsage >> :

The system must also be able to react or be prepared for sudden changes, and this can sometimes be done on smaller ones, but they should only be informational.

The indicator is an auxiliary tool, which focuses attention on the current state of the market, but it can't predict anything...

Helex >> :

And I don't believe in sophisticated ones, they won't work. )))

You know it doesn't work "just", stupidly, with a grid of orders through a fixed step. Your strategy is more complicated than that. You're constantly contradicting yourself.

Reason: