EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 727

What a pity it's Friday, Monday gaps will be decent and you don't know in which direction, we need to get trailing as much as possible...

OlegTs писал(а) >>
What a pity it's Friday, on Monday the gaps will be decent and you don't know in which direction, we need to maximize trailing...

>> yeah, hepanet for sure.

And now 600 points up and presents for the new year even Arakis Banana will ))))

The flight is normal.

What do you guys think of the collapse? And someone believed that the dollar was dead...

Helex >> :

>> Flight is fine.

What I'm saying is, they'll make us December 2008 in reverse...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

What I'm saying is, they'll give us December 2008 in reverse...

Let's reinforce the sell then.

Helex >> :

Strengthening the sell then.

kept wondering, in your bot, what's the logic behind the lot size, unless it's a trade secret of course?

Oh, I've done magic :) I'm surprised myself.

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I kept wondering, in your bot, what is the logic behind the lot size, if it's not a trade secret of course?

I myself analyzing the market, but there is a support level 1.48, if it is broken through, it goes to the sell side.

I mean, I have some logic there, but I do not know how to use it in both directions, especially when it is overloaded and does not correctly calculate order sizes when two of them are at different positions )))) Sometimes their number reaches 5-6 )))

Reason: