i need someone to teach me forex trading

Please i need help, i'm 24 a Nigerian and i need someone willing to teach me forex trading online . i will be blessed to have someone help my life . God bless you all

017071:
Please i need help, i'm 24 a Nigerian and i need someone willing to teach me forex trading online . i will be blessed to have someone help my life . God bless you all

You can find tons of useful information and tools in this website, but don't expect that someone will take you by the hand to teach you.

017071:
This is something that is easy to learn. But you need many years of experience to master it and to constantly make money on every market claim. Most never make it. Even if demo accounts help, as soon as you start trading with real money, you learn all the weaknesses of your own personality. The first goal should be to trade regularly for 1 year and not to make a loss in the end. This is something you have to learn for yourself, nobody can teach you that.

Start learning:
          Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com
Reason: