FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 978

sxww:

I don't have smiley faces.

Who's going to argue? Everyone is sitting in the opera and looking at each other, and there is no money. You say - go dig up the real bidding data, ooooh, it's hard, there is nothing clear, etc., better we do it this way, on the lines, it's easier. And what, not dumb-heads?

The OI, volumes, volatility of different instruments and derivatives, so it's not, but the lines from scratch, run around here with a bare ass, losing money on them, and blow the minds of others, that's right, as much as you want.

I just wanted to know the reason. You say everything nicely. But when there are nuances, you get angry, but you get away from the reality.)

Veniamin Skrepkov:
Мукаси-мукаси ару токоро ни (давным-давно жил был) данные постфактум , как их применять в торговле?

Ven, you're just a dick.

Do you really want to figure out how?

Movlat Baghiyev:
I just wanted to know the reason. You speak so nicely. But when there are nuances, of course you get angry, but you escape from the reality.)
The reason is simple, it was on option balance of the month and I bought . And I'm not mad)

Veniamin Skrepkov:
Mukashi mukashi aru tokoro ni (long time ago lived) post factum data, how to apply them in trading?
))), but as I understand it, when there is an ectreme volume (more than 100 thousand except days at the end of the month) there is a change in the medium- and long-term trend.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I just wanted to know the reason... You say everything nicely... But when there are nuances, you get angry, but you escape from reality... Others just lose.)

and the reason is simple=) there are two debts... the first was 1.3030 , i went long from it weak (which i said) , i closed the short from the break of Wednesday with a drawdown option up to 30% of the short's profit

so these kind of flights are not predictable, but quite predictable... i've even been saying i'm closing longs on it big time, and i haven't written that i'm gaining longs....

the old one just doesn't know how to call debts yet (or maybe he doesn't need to).

Today nagibulina said that there are no prerequisites for a ruble collapse, why should there be any? if our guys start saying that, then the collapse is close.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Others just leak)).
Movlat, don't put me in that category. )))) I withdrew 400% of my initial deposit before I lost it on the yen. And you only made 100% since then. )))) not 300 lies )))

Dimmerd:
Today nagibulina said that there are no prerequisites for a ruble collapse, why should there be any? if our guys start saying that, then the collapse is close.

Wenia, here a Canadian was requested on 27.04, I found out about it on 29.04 from the SOT report and requested it too.

And after that it was possible to take it two more times at 27, which I also said, what I heard in response is silent, and tell me where it is late?

max325:
Movlat, don't put me in that category. )))) I withdrew 400% of my initial deposit before losing it on the yen. And you only made 100% since then. )))
That's not what I said. That's what Strange said.
Reason: