EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1501

RekkeR >>:

odiseif, ты Каперпельд или Zоrrо s?

Скажи еще,что нибудь.

rebound will be .....

arkeo >>:

вы уверены что ниже непойдем?

This couple is not stopping there, after the break there will be more banqueting.

Here come the americans, with gifts. For your money.

forte928, are you babbling? 1.3547, and it looks like just the beginning of a ballet.

RekkeR >>:

Эта пара на достигнутом не останавливаетя, после перекура будет продолжение банкета.

I try to make money on my smoke breaks ... while everyone else is smoking I take mine

odiseif писал(а) >>

rebound will be .....

a reversal? or are you suggesting a pipsqueak?

RekkeR >>:

Эта пара на достигнутом не останавливаетя, после перекура будет продолжение банкета.

although the bounce was already 30 pips ..... but for weekly charts this is not much .....

odiseif писал(а) >>
Hi all......Galina what do you think of my forecasts for EURCAD// if I said it will stop there ...then it will stop where I said)))))))

EH !!!!
YOU'RE JUST SCREWING AROUND NOW !!!!
AND BIG TIME !!!
GET OUT OF THERE BEFORE YOU GET HIT !!!!!

arkeo >>:

разворот? или предлогаете пипсонуть?

I do not recommend pipsing .... ... the level is very strong ... the chart is monthly, not even weekly ..... a reversal will definitely happen ... but the shadow on the monthly bars may leave a good one .... I already bought ... but I do not give any guarantees of pipsing ... here is the picture .... I think you will understand

odiseif писал(а) >>

although the bounce was already 30 pips ..... but for weekly charts that's not much .....

А... Sorry, I totally forgot, you're taking a little bit from the rich people :)
I guess you'll get yours then.
Careful, if the eurik is pushed a bit further, the eura canadian will break through to 1.3460

Galina >>:

ЭХ !!!!
ВЫ СЕЙЧАС ПРОСТО ЛОХОНЕТЕСЬ !!!!
И ПО КРУПНОМУ !!!
ВЫХОДИТЕ ОТТУДА ПОКА ВАС НЕОТМАРЖИНКОЛИЛО !!!!!

they need 1300 more points to make the mark ..... I will wait a week or two .....

odiseif писал(а) >>

although the bounce was already 30 pips ..... but for weekly charts that's not much .....

А... Sorry, I totally forgot, you're taking a little bit from the rich people :)
I guess you'll get yours then.
Careful, if the eurik is pushed a bit further, the eura canadian will break through to 1.3460

Reason: