Question for connoisseurs - page 18

Thank you, Urain !

vitus >>:

Огромное тебе спасибо Rita за подсказку, но меня именно интересует индикатор, чтоб ставил отложенные ордера в обе стороны по появлению свечи Doji, в том то вся и фишка, или в готовом дописать бы :)

It will take you a long time to find such an indicator. Because they don't place orders. They cannot do that. By "definition"...

Only scripts and Expert Advisors set orders.

We have to look for them. We should insert the candlestick configuration condition into their code.

Rita >>:

Вам придется оч. долго искать такой индикатор. Т.к. индюки не выставляют ордеров. Не могут они этого делать. По "определению"...

Ордера выставляют только скрипты и советники.

Их-то и надо искать. Вставлять в их код условие по конфигурвции свечи.

Maybe you can help me to add this condition to the Expert Advisors, or tell me why it does not place pending orders, maybe there is a mistake?
Files:

vitus >>:

Может тогда поможете это условие в советники дописать, или подсказать, почему у меня он не выставляет отложники, может где ошибочка?

Although it is possible to prescribe in the indicator, that on appearance of an arrow or a Doji candle two lines are put simultaneously on top and bottom, and on appearance of a new candle, the old lines are removed and the following ones are drawn

Unfortunately, I can't make sense of such large EA code.

Rita >>:
К сож. я не сумею разобраться в таком большом коде советника.

And in the code of the indicator? What if when the arrow and the Doji candle appear, the two lines for the breakdown appear and their distance can be adjusted?

Rita >>:

Or at least the Expert Advisor, that you suggested, how to make it do not make one deal per day, and put the pending orders on the indicator readings, or at least if it just puts the pending orders every hour?

Rita >>:

And in the code of the indicator? What if when the arrow and the Doji candle appear, the two lines for the breakdown appear and their distance can be adjusted?

I have worked with turkeys in general and haven't got into it. So I don't know what you should do.

You'd be better off going to the local experts. They will help you for a reasonable fee.

Dear programming geniuses, Good day to you all! Help in this problem, 4 days digging the Internet looking for an indicator that puts pending orders in the form of two lines in both directions on the appearance of a candle Doji (in which the distance of putting lines would be regulated), or in ready-made indicator dopisat function, When the red arrow appears and when a Doji candle put lines to the breakdown, but at what distance, so you can change it yourself and be sure to add a price line (like the Moving Average) The idea is that when the lines cross the vehney or bottom price line, you can make the deal.I really need it. Thanks in advance!
Files:
kyzvcu.mq4  5 kb
Reason: