Poll: balance of the winner - page 5

dogada:
Better:

I don't think anyone would put up an expert who makes a loss on the backtest...

I can say with 100% probability that there is at least one such person :) I have not tested my progeny yet (only on opening prices for some time), but the fact that testing shows losses has even pleased me - it means it is not a grail and there is a chance it will work :)

As for the balance there is a quote of Vysotsky "I rushed into a thousand like into a five-hundred and lost my money" .... I limit myself to the maximum risk of 3.9%, which for three months, hopefully enough - "want to get to quickly - fly, want to arrive on time - go by train" :)

I also at the very beginning suggested the organizers to put a limit on the minimum number of transactions and the maximum amount of transactions, to bring the conditions closer to reality, but maybe next time they will take it into account. Short range cannot beat lovers of going "all-in" with expectation, but I do hope only "real" systems with balance up to +30% will stay at the finish. Total: 13,000.
I'm losing on history as well. Only did half of what I wanted, but it's still interesting to gather stats for 3 months of work. I limited my risk to 5%, trading on all 12 pairs on timeframes 15, 30 and 60. My first target is not to lose losses by November 1 :)
The expected payoff is negative around the spread.

Ronen - < 10 000
ForexFox - 12 000
dogada - 13 000
AAA - 19 000
MAEstro - 32 000
AgentRX - 40 000
New - 47 500 (average)
Valmars - 51 246.45 =)
rebus - 80 000
Better - > 100 000

These are the results of the poll at the moment. Let's write out more, don't forget to specify the specific balance amount.

Tested my Expert for the last 3 months - profit 27300. Put that figure in the survey rating.

I haven't even fully debugged my system.
In the tester it doesn't work, online I've been looking at it for a couple of weeks constantly reworking it.
So, what eventually turned out is unclear :)

I agree with Rosh

The goals are the same, it also trades on all pairs on M30 and H4
Initial version made $1500-2000 during the week, but with 100K fixed lot.
Since the risk is high here I have added calculation of the lot based on the last 2 weeks results.
I have made some more "improvements", so the system is slowly losing last week :)
Or maybe the week is like this?

I hope my system at least turns out to be in the plus :)

I don't believe in systems that give 100% for 3 months.
IMHO it is the result of adjusting the parameters on the history.
I think they will lose even on demo (not on real account).

Michel_S писал (а):
Tested my Expert for the last 3 months - profit 27,300. Put that figure in the survey rating.

Is 27,300 a profit or a balance?

MAEstro:
Michel_S wrote (a):
Tested my Expert for the last 3 months - profit 27300. Put that figure in the survey rating.

27,300 - is it profit or balance?

27300 is net profit, balance respectively 37300

Mak писал (а):

I do not believe in systems that give 100% in 3 months.
IMHO - the result of adjustment of parameters on the history.
I think such systems even on demo (not on real) will lose money.

I don't understand what the fitting on the history is? I understand what you mean, but I don't understand how you are going to build a workable system without optimization on the history? And if you have carried out optimization at least once, then you can say that you have also fitted the input parameters of your system on history!
Why should you lie? The history testing and optimization are not created to fit, but to find some regularities in the market. If you optimize your Expert Advisor, then you are looking for those patterns. And if others are doing the same thing, then you are claiming that it is a fitting to the story.

balance 50k

There are 258 experts registered as participants.
I think the statistics will be roughly as follows:
150-180 experts will blow everything away, out of the remaining
30-50 will have a balance of <10000.
Between the rest of them will be a more or less fierce contest.
The winner will have something like 50000-90000.
It will be interesting to see if this is true.
Reason: