EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2188

Tantrik >>:

Не могу оценить "вероятность падения Доу ниже 10000 сегодня" и не собираюсь это бессмысленно. Осмысленная тс это хорошо.

If so, what are you looking for here? :)

And a line or two about meaningfulness...

;)

In two weeks after the completion I think it's time to put a new EA on real (this is an extreme mode), but time will tell. This is not a bad luck, but an example for beginners. I have no idea what to do with it.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Why enter with a big lot?)))

>> Well first of all, hello! Time is money! I got the forecast right, what are you waiting for? And the mini lot .... (in short a lot of options starting all buy, all on the trend....)

here's another picture ..... Although .... to be honest I'm a total loss taker .... not because I can't catch bounces .... but because I have trouble going over profits (I almost always close trades with small profits)... don't know how to deal with it ....

Tantrik >>:

ТС типа цена вверх - +x пп. цена вниз - + х пп. - чем не осмысленная тс.

I really don't understand anything about this "TC".

And you're definitely not in this thread. :)

Windspeed +xp.

;)

By the way who paid attention the Asian session closed a little lower than the opening, decline in the near future?

"X-rock is persistent ;)

also look at EURAUD, looks like there's a high probability of a sell...

The flotation on 30min and Hourly..., yesterday it was only on 30min and then a spurt up. Let's look at the day's events. ---- Nothing has passed already on the trade +400 pips, conclusion after the fall - flat means sharp breakaway, and the strength of this breakaway depends on the timefrend, where this event occurred... Watch and draw conclusions

FIGURES, what do you reckon the profit taking will be today? on EURUSD (at least 2 figures down), I feel a gap upwards is coming on monday
Reason: