EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2185

Live and learn. I was sure that everything was provided for, but here is a new situation and again there is an opportunity to improve the algorithm. Stops have triggered and the volume of open positions needs to be corrected immediately. And I had no control over the volume of open positions depending on the size of the stops, that is, the maximum stop loss. And as a result the lot size was exceeded. What kind of ironclad defence do you have to build, for Christ's sake?

odiseif >>:
сижу,смотрю и наблюдаю .....хороший совет Форте дам .....опять ваши четырехчасовые индюки указали не в ту сторону ....а знаете почему???? потомучто папам пох на ваши индикаторы (куда захотят туда и направят цену в независимости от тово куда ваши индикаторы указывают ....P,S не гоняйтесь за трендом ....поищите лучше временные отскоки,и будет вам счастье

Well, why, it's not really that gloomy, and they don't drive the price "wherever they want" - there is no such opportunity for any particular individual, and therefore it is possible to calculate. Especially if one spits on forecasts and trades in the direction of intraday trend, then very much. ;).

Good luck.

You can see how the reversal zones for the intraday trend made a very strong resistance a couple of hours before the "spurt": overlapping "rectangles" under the price. Highlighted is the long term reversal zone - with a blue rectangle and the short term - with a red ellipse - the one formed within the session.

Second fabulous day! Evra is great! Good luck to all and hit the trends!

gip писал(а) >>

Live and learn. I was sure that everything was provided for, but here is a new situation and again there is an opportunity to improve the algorithm. Stops have triggered and the volume of open positions needs to be corrected immediately. And I had no control over the volume of open positions depending on the size of the stops, that is, the maximum stop loss. And as a result the lot size was exceeded. Damn, what an ironclad protection I have to build.

What kind of stop loss? I got a profit + 2, stop - 1, so it's always +

How much interest did you get in two days?)
Lord_Shadows >>:
Второй сказочный день! Евра просто великолепна! Всем удачи и попутных трендов!

Jingo >>:
скока процентов натрейдил за 2 дня?)
21%

Lord_Shadows >>:
Второй сказочный день! Евра просто великолепна! Всем удачи и попутных трендов!
If you knew how great the ossi was and how I slept through his powerful upward correction... Well nothing, he seems ready to go down again.

Today is a very important day.

Mathemat >>:
Если бы ты знал, как великолепен был осси и как я проспал его мощную коррекцию вверх... Ну ничего, он вроде готов повторить заход вниз.
That was the case in the last crisis, where the eur got me.

It's Friday, getting ready to continue the rally... :=)) Happy Profits to all
Reason: