EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2193

SEVER11 писал(а) >>

Forte928, do you think this pair has any chance of breaking the previous high? I am interested in your opinion.

By breaking through the monthly global high the dollar / franc pair does not have the same chances as the euro /dollar pair does to break through the low of the year 2001, the highest point in respect of which the franc will start to fall is due to the dollar behaviour and the nearest current target is 280possible from Friday's close, after that a correction will start, due to the synchronous behaviour of EUR/USD and USD /Franc, after the correction after the break through the neckline the franc will rise to 1.4100, and its growth will be completed.

Next week the direction is definitely down, sell. On Monday look for entry points on M15-H1. Personally I would have sold it already, sorry I fell asleep early yesterday.

Forte if you don't mind giving the USDCAD forecast.

The next resistance line is 1.28...

NikT_58 >>:

Следующая линия сопротивления 1.28...

It looks a lot like the March 2009 turnaround.

These are just my fantasies...

maybe so, a year will tell

I will try to insert my 5 kopeck, anticipated forecast for the week

Targets for the rate movement are probably following 100 % - 12695,12817 60 % - 12875,12935 20 % - 13060

strangerr >>:
I agree, instead of a quid you could substitute a yen, and instead of a Canadian an Australian, it should be a similar result...

strangerr >>:

are we salting the euR?
Reason: