EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2195

Guys, I think it's an upwards reversal, but for now it's a sell.

strangerr >>:
1.32-33 вижу, но не выше.
I have a higher target of 1.4

strangerr писал(а) >>

I think we are in a correction, the target is 1 30 and then go down, at least on the last page I drew my forecast and put it, I would like to see others, but I do not want to reach only this or that level.

Bocman >>:

Стренжер если можеш сделай свой прогноз хотя бы на недельку другую со скрином и выложи, мои мысли мы сейчас в коррекцию с целью порядка 1 30 а потом вниз по крайней мере на прошлой стр я нарисовал свой и выложил хотелось бы и другие посмотреть но не просто дойдем туда то и тудато хотелось бы обоснованые уровни увидеть

strangerr писал(а) >>

Check out the private line.

strangerr >>:
Ребята, я думаю, что это разворот вверх, но пока селл.

According to unverified sources, the threat of default in the eurozone is now unlikely, as cosmetic measures have been taken which have postponed it indefinitely. It is more likely that the Swiss franc will now become the scapegoat instead of the euro?

So it is very dangerous to sell the Euro now. It could go very high.

Reshetov >>:

Скорее всего теперь козлом отпущения вместо евро станет швейцарский франк?

Why not a pound?

These fucking gaps have been dreaming and today I dreamt it would be not big and DOWN

Reshetov >>:

По информации из недостоверных источников, угроза дефолтов в зоне евро сейчас маловероятна, т.к. были приняты косметические меры отодвинувшие ее на неопределенное время. Скорее всего теперь козлом отпущения вместо евро станет швейцарский франк?

Так что продавать евро сейчас весьма опасно. Может очень высоко взлететь.

What am I talking about?))) But in the meantime, we need to sell.))

A little off-topic, I apologise. But I'm wondering, when betting on the betting market, do they use technical analysis? With what degree of probability could one predict the result of the final between Russia and the Czech Republic in Germany?

Reason: