EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2187

I'll also put in my five cents

I think the yen has already sucked all the juice out of the commodity currencies on the back of falling oil and now the reverse process should start, i.e. buy on NZDJPY,CADJPY,AUDJPY...

Greetings to the participants!

Good day for working with short goals. :)

But the global uncertainty is getting higher.

Good luck!

Synexs >>:

Сасибо) просто думал, что такие элементарные выещи всем понятны) но жадность и погоня за сверхприбылью губят нас)...

That's not what I mean. Everyone chooses their own strategy.

My aim here is to develop an optimal trading strategy, to understand the market.

Sometimes I am happy with 10 pips a day, but that's for another thread, not for this one.

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I'll also put in my five cents

I think the yen has sucked all the juice out of the commodity currencies on the back of falling oil and now the reverse process should start, i.e. buy on NZDJPY,CADJPY,AUDJPY...

03:25

*Japan's Finance Minister Kan: Markets must be monitored to prevent excessive yen appreciation

A strong yen the Japs don't need..... And the Aussie and the dollar buy

Tantrik >>:

Все ваши системы основанные на прогнозе дают 50/50 кого слушать? А с пунктами вам повезло! Удачи!

By the way did you do a poll or did you count all my predictions right and wrong???? here is another picture .... i will not say it was just a fluke ..... moreover if the levels are supported by dives at least for 5 minutes

FreeLance >>:

Приветы участникам!

Хороший день для работы с короткими целями. :)

Но глобальная неопределённость становится всё выше.

Удачи!

Eh, I just wish we could hold on to the top today.

Then everything will be more or less clear.

Tantrik >>:

В ваших сообщениях пусть будет 95% процентов совпадений. Всё равно стоимость прогноза 50/50 хоть вашего, хоть кого бы то нибыло. В чём преимущество хотя бы на 1%

Everyone wants predictions with 100% probability, but still it may be easier to know the possible predictions and act on the market? and there you go :$))

Tantrik >>:

В ваших сообщениях пусть будет 95% процентов совпадений. Всё равно стоимость прогноза 50/50 хоть вашего, хоть кого бы то нибыло. В чём преимущество хотя бы на 1%

Would you estimate the probability of the Dow falling below 10000 today.

Then - the reactions and movement limits of all your working pairs.

And you will have a meaningful strategy for possible developments.

Or would it be better to catch "with the flips" ? ;)

odiseif >>:

кстати а вы что делали опрос или вы поссчитали все мои сообшения с прогнозами верные и неверные???? вот ище картинка ....я не скажу что это просто случайность .....темболее если уровни поддерживаются диверами хотябы на 5 минутах

and here's what it looks like on a larger time frame.... note even in crisis ....

Tantrik >>:

Так я не хочу пргнозов на х%. Чел говорит я вчера дал прогноз и он сбылся куда вы смотрели? Я и спросил где гарантии что 51/50 этого прогноза, что бы войти крупным лотом. Нет! И можно написать я вчера угадал цену....(хотя фундамент повышает вероятность - это единственное чего цена придерживаеться). Если нет ТС типа цена вверх - +x пп. цена вниз - + х пп. то остаються прогнозы. Час сотру.
Why enter with a big lot?))) Just an hour ago it was said that greed is no good)))