EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2191

SEVER11 писал(а) >>
Usually, what I love about Friday... if the Euro rises during the week, then roughly at this time it starts flying 800-1200 pips (5 digits) and vice versa

Let's see a confirmation of your observation and today

SEVER11 писал(а) >>
Usually, what I love about Friday... if the Euro rises during the week, then roughly at this time it starts flying 800-1200 pips (5 digits) and vice versa

Today is not a normal Friday and the eu is unlikely to go anywhere. I think it was bought up yesterday... and not going to sell. If only 20-30pp.

I see EURAUD has gone down))))))

vovan_217 писал(а) >>
I see EURAUD has gone down))))))

On EURAUD after a rise of 1400pp.(4 digits) the correction could go up to 30% I think.

Tantrik >>:

На EURAUD после роста 1400пп.(4знака) коррекция может я думаю до 30% дойти.
In our brokerage house on buying this pair a day minus 21 points (swap) on selling + 17 points, so the trend is down so far, but taking into account the fact that many people for the year are going to pay taxes, many positions will be closed and there may well be a correction. The Euro is down 600 pips so far

SEVER11 писал(а) >>
In our brokerage house on buying this pair a day minus 21 points (swap) on selling + 17 points, so the trend is down so far, but taking into account the fact that many for the year to pay taxes, many positions will be closed and it may well happen correction. The Euro is down 600 pips so far

Swap for a position rollover is 2-3 points. This may be an overnight spread. The total correction is already 300 ppts.

Tantrik >>:

Своп за перенос позиции 2-3пп. Это может спред ночной такой быть. Общей коррекции уже 300пп.
we have a 5 mark

NikT_58 >>:

Да Форт сейчас бы не помешал.

Где ты?

I have not got to my computer today and I am running out of traffic... Today I got nighttime unlimited traffic so it is safe to work after 24:00...Put a picture with the quotes

forte928 писал(а) >>
I haven't got to my computer today and I'm low on bandwidth... I've got nighttime unlimited so I can work after 24:00... Put up the quote image
If you can on the dollar canada also give me a forecast. I have no idea what to do with them.
Reason: