EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2250

good afternoon to all....... the australian yen watch who likes the pair

on the m 15 diverts are ripe

I think a slight correction, though we'll see).

*Forte, thanks for the reply.

ruslan67:

What on the pound correct 4448-42 could even be?

Although after a week or two we could run down to 49 easily in my opinion)))

The pound is flat 1.48 to 1.51.

Should reach 1.25, but we need to keep our hand on the sell side globally

Alexan:

I think you've got a lot of nerve, you little prick. You're being overly mean.

You're wrong, you're being rude and calling everyone else names here, you moron, and helex, I'm being extremely politically correct and tolerant, somewhere even intelligent, I politely apologized for mistaking him for a woman, because he was basically a woman, it just happened. helex, helen, I thought it was about this group, but now that it turns out he is a man, of course he can not be a chicken, a pigeon or some other bird, if you call it that, but otherwise, he is a cool guy, I personally have no doubts about it.

FXlike:

You're wrong here, you're rude and call everyone a boor, cheleks, I behave politically correct and tolerant, somewhere even intelligent, I politely apologized for taking him for a woman, because in fact he was a woman, it just so happened. helex, helen, I thought it was about this group, but now that it turns out he is a man, of course he can not be a chicken, a pigeon or some other bird, but otherwise, he is a cool guy, I personally have no doubts about it.

:D)))

What's that got to do with the topic of the thread?

Looking for a partner? - This is not the place!

Imho.

FreeLance:

What's that got to do with the topic of the thread?

Looking for a partner? - It's not that way!

Imho.

There word by word they were proving something to me, trying to be rude as I understood that is known to characterize their level, not mine, here alexander showed up and interfered in a small talk between two gentlemen. I expect from 1.2222 down))

The 1.236 boundary.

If it gets through, it's no fun ;)

a 1.25 is an unrealistic reverie... Bye.

The previous ones kicked in b\u....

went in again, waiting for 1.2250 at least)

Lesta:

Previous ones knocked out in b\u....

You know what? MT5 teaches me that instead of a stop on a position, it's better to counter. Then both are in profit ;)

It's not for nothing that some brokerage companies and NFA prohibit hedging. It is not profitable for them, because of strong volatility :)

As long as there is a possibility - use it. It is great on the flat!

And when the trend stretches the "end"...

Reason: