EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2140

forte928 писал(а) >>

We need a correction and it is a solved issue with the oscillators, we just have to work out the bottom level and it will be so by the beginning of the session

>> thanks for the reply.)

Svinozavr >>:

Блин, и Mathemat туда же - вот уж не ожидал.)))

Peter, I haven't left any open positions, so I don't care, purely theoretical speculation.

But the current wave layout of the recent moves on H1 still interests me. I do not like the version of the breakdown suggested by forte928 regarding the fourth wave (vertical movement of the Euro from the local minimum together with the gap is the whole four), but I will not argue yet. So far it seems to me that it was only the first wave of the quadruple, and the further downward movement - until Friday's close - is its second wave B, not the fifth impulse. Indirectly this is indicated by a "non-pulse Fib" of 1.27 from the move up.

I am assuming an upward move in the C wave completing the quarter from Monday, with two potential targets of around 1.2720 and 1.2810. Could stop at 1.2655, but I consider it unlikely. The target of this move, in my opinion, will be the beginning of the fifth wave inside the five-wave, which started on Astronaut Day.

hep down

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Peter, I haven't left any open positions, so I don't care, purely theoretical speculation.

But the current wave layout of the recent moves on H1 still interests me. I do not like the version of the breakdown suggested by forte928 regarding the fourth wave (vertical movement of the Euro from the local minimum together with the gap is the whole four), but I will not argue yet. So far it seems to me that it was only the first wave of the quadruple, and the further downward movement - until Friday's close - is its second wave B, not the fifth impulse. Indirectly this is indicated by the "non-impulse Fib" - 1.27 from the move up.

I assume an upward move in the C wave completing the quarter from Monday, with two potential targets of around 1.2720 and 1.2810. Could stop at 1.2655, but I consider it unlikely. The target of this move, in my opinion, will be the beginning of the fifth wave inside the five-wave, which started on Astronaut Day.

Alexei where do you think the second wave was?

))) Alexey! And if I did? Would guessing about something that you are unable to change look like something else, other than a completely idle pastime?

That's all I'm saying. Actually, I've heard about TA techniques, when the gap and the pre-history are used to predict the trades, but weekend gap prediction is the province of glamorous analysts from RBC and CNBC. Anyway, if prices are far from the support level, the gap is likely to be up and then it closes and goes lower. If it is close (as in this case, yes?)), then the gap up will probably not be closed within a session (24 hours). Or it will be with a working off of the support. It's a 50/50 split. It is certainly possible that over the weekend (you know the excuse of Sarkozy not coming to the parade?) they may think something over in the Eurozone. This has already happened. And then it could be anything. It is all so shaky that I have not counted on it even in my reckless years. Might as well have been the other way round! It's all bullshit, anyway. I'm talking about guessing the gap! And not about wave analysis.

On waves - I will refrain. The matter is not even that such an analysis is not suitable for my pragmatic purposes (and brains))). I have given up forecasting. I will trade regardless of the context.

forte928 >>:

Алексей где по твоему была вторая волна?

Total movement since April 12? I don't know, tough question, Eugene. The first one could have ended at 1.32, or it could have ended at 1.3114. I don't have an unambiguous markup and can't have one.

In any case, both our conclusions are approximately similar: the upward movement will start on Monday. It just corrects different impulses. You have the whole momentum from April 12, and I have only the third wave.

P.S. If the 5 wave from April 12 is almost over, why the resource for the move down to 1.19?

There will be no gap up, at http://www.xe.com/ it is now 1.23412.

What the fuck difference does it make? It will, it won't...

such a friend to watch

Good night.

1.2342 now at my broker

what do we do :-)

up?

Reason: