EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1957

wizrd >>:

народ, подскажите, есть советник, какие настройки нужны, чтобы он торговал автомотически?

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/25724/page1957 you go to this link and there is a small fraction of all the wonders:-))

"...The euro/dollar pair has settled in the 1.3564-1.3615 range. The current decline in the pair after the gap up is due to technical factors. In particular, the 50-day EMA serves as a resistance. During the correction, support is provided by the key range 1.3550 - 1.36. It is highly probable, that the support will hold, though the fall to the region of 1.35 is possible. The stability of the support will confirm the pair's consolidation in the upside risk range of 1.36 - 1.40. A break-up of the 50 EMA will send the pair towards the 100 EMA, which is currently around 1.39.
The euro is psychologically supported by the agreement reached on the Greek bailout plan. ECB board member Smaghi said that the multi-billion-dollar bailout package for Greece helped the euro and prevented the "Lehman Brothers crash effect". He reiterated that the ECB would work on reforms to strengthen public financial management. It seems that market enthusiasm should be enough for an upward correction of the EUR/USD pair, otherwise the whole thing regarding the Greek action is a lost cause. At the same time, it is known that the country's debts amount to approx. 300 billion euros and that the country needs to find around 11.5 billion euros in order to meet its financial obligations as soon as next month. And the 'possibility of default' not only for Greece, but also for Spain remains a hot topic."

The old trader sits in front of the monitor, working. He makes two points there, five points there, and so on all day long. A young trader comes up to him and starts to criticize him:
- How do you work, you have no system, everything you do is rubbish...
The old trader turns to him and says:
- You know, I'm tired of being clever, I want to make some money.

Buying dollars

Mum, they told me I was schizophrenic
-Who told you that, son?
-Bolingers... After I filtered the A.C.I. through the LPF, threw Fibonacci fans on it, and overlaid it all with Exponential Muvings, boosted in amplitude, weighed by volume in momentum

I'm out of dollars, I'm not buying any more

I assume a close to the 9th muving on the daily chart around 1.3490-1.3510. From this level a buy

SEVER11 писал(а) >>

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/25724/page1957 you go to this link and there is a small fraction of all the wonders:-))

North check out the personal email !!!!

He said let's go and waved goodbye...;-))

SEVER11 писал(а) >>
He said let's go and waved goodbye...;-))

North check out the personal email !!!!

Reason: