EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 141

Going down?

To NikT_58

Fort will be a Hurt, are you already opened up on the GBP? I corrected the target to 1.6295

No today should be a strong move - correction - Surprise awaits us !!!, and on Monday judging by the States there will be a final bounce down, then a jump to 1.5120 and then we will fall back downiiiiiiiizzzzzz .... !

Krotu >> :

To NikT_58

Fort will be a Hurt, are you already opened up on the GBP? I corrected my target to 1.6295

I'm having a crisis of the genre.

Holiday

Standing still, smoking, thinking, drinking coffee.

NikT_58 >> :

I'm having a crisis of the genre

Holiday

>> standing still, smoking, thinking, drinking coffee.

So you put a 0.1 lot order with a stop and keep smoking 8)

That's it, the lights are out in the auditorium, please turn off your pagers and mobile phones for the duration of the show !!!!!!!.

No drinking, no smoking, no swearing, no cameras, no video-cameras, no calls to friends or 03!

REQUIRED !!!!!!!! ..........

Krotu >> :

So you put 0,1 lot order with stop and go ahead 8).

That's not the main thing.

>> it's all about the machine now.

What with stops and MM-moms and all that crap

That's it, no movie, the power's out ... Now until Monday 8(

kharko писал(а) >>

Forte, you're getting too frivolous with your understanding of Woolf waves... There are clear rules of construction that are being broken...

You're reacting to every Zigzag turn... This is wrong...

The lower TF leads its behaviour and the higher one - but sometimes the lower TF helps to understand where the price should go next and sometimes it confirms the decision on the higher one...

Krotu писал(а) >>

It's not that but when they write - "Wave theory is bullshit" or "Wolf waves are bullshit". It's all bullshit if your hands are sharpened for Uncle Vasin's dick. Those people who understand any method and most importantly know how to apply it will never say that the method is bad. Just the wave theory is very complicated, there is a combination of waves as hell knows what, practically higher mathematics. That is why they say that it does not work and is rubbish. By the way, the U.S. has the Elliot Institute for Wave Analysis. For example, I believe 100% in wave theory because it is based on the rules of golden ratio or Fibo levels. No one can explain why the ram's horn and the galaxy are folded according to the same rule and man is made according to the same rule - the golden ratio rule. Anyway I have respect for the wave theory, but it is very difficult to work with.

Wave theory itself is quite complicated apparatus but you need to approach it gradually...And about imperfection - it's nonsense...Waves are absolutely perfect...You just need to see it right...It's like taking several sine waves and putting them together the picture will be completely multi-directional, and the person who has worked with these sine waves will tell you where it is and where it goes...

Reason: