EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 140

Explain to an illiterate 8)))) what is the pattern on M15 on Eurofoon, I don't get it, it's like an expanding triangle or something ????

Read the neighbouring thread Wave Analysis

The guys are on fire

Krotu >> :

This is heresy - a normal professional ALWAYS puts stops, but sometimes there are exceptions like everywhere else. Basically I repeat - ALWAYS - all great investors write this - "Protect yourself with stop orders and don't be more complacent than the Almighty himself !"

Once again, it's impossible to convince a wave-worker of anything. If he says fibo, then fibo. If he said no stops, then it will work without any stops.

How this works is clear. When you are confident in a 100% correct forecast and the price sets a stop, then for a normal person it is a reason to doubt the forecast, and for a waveist it is a reason to doubt the stops :)

kharko >> :

Also a planner for reflection... )))

Break through the 2-4 trendline and go down...

I wanted to tell Fort about it too, but I didn't.

NikT_58 >> :

I wanted to tell Fort about it too, but I didn't.

>> We'll do it, no problem later, I have to go to 1.48 for now 8)))

Krotu >> :

We will, no problem later, I need to go to 1.48 for now 8))))

And I'd love to go.

Forth idea!

At point 1 the 15 was born

At point 2, the 5 is born.

You can safely write a pipsatore.

NikT_58 >> :

Forth idea!

At point 1 the 15 was born

At point 2, the 5 is born.

You could write a pipsatore.

Your Expert Advisor is so cool, it draws numbers as if they were hand-drawn, I'm amazed at what programming has come to 8))))))))))))))))

When are you going to come back from your piss and step on the pedals, you bastard! You've got 10 minutes left to work... Step on the gas!!! 8))

Krotu >> :

Your Expert Advisor is cool, it draws numbers as if drawn by hand, I'm amazed at what programming has come to 8))))))))))))))))

>> laugh, laugh

Let's see what Forth will post on Monday.

Reason: